A large White rhino calf suckles its mother in Solio Game Ranch.
Artista: AWL Images
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- A white rhino mother and calf.
- Towards mid-day, white rhinos gather around the shade of an acacia tree to slumber.
- A juveline black rhino spars with a bull white rhino.
- A fine White rhino mother and calf in Solio Game Ranch.
- A male black rhino sniffs the air for a female as a swallow flies overhead.
- Cattle Egrets often follow close to white rhinos and other wild animals as they graze the vegetation of open plains.
- A male white rhino with fine horns looks towards a grassland pipit as it strides across an open plain.
- A female white rhino with a fine horn.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- White rhinos in Solio Game Ranch with the Aberdare Mountains in the background.
- White rhinos in Solio Game Ranch.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Mara North Conservancy, Narok County. An eight week old lion cub about to suckle from its mother.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Leopard Gorge, North Mara Conservancy, Narok County. Lionesse nursing her eight-week-old cubs in the early morning. She and two pride mates had chosen the caves of this rocky fortress as a safe hiding place.
- A young Oribi suckles its mother in the Lambwe Valley of Ruma National Park.
- A female white rhino with her calf. Mweiga, Solio, Kenya
- Kenya, Samburu County, Samburu National Reserve. A young elephant suckles its mother on the banks of the Uaso Nyiru River.
- Two white rhinos graze in the Lake Nakuru National Park under a threatening sky. A red-billed oxpecker clings to the neck of one of the rhinos.White rhinos are almost double the weight of black rhinos and are more docile. They are grazers rather than browsers so they do not compete for food with black rhinos.