Spain,Andalucia,Seville. A young boy accompanies the procession of one of the Catholic brotherhoods through the streets of Seville.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- European Union
- Mediteranean Country
- South European
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Western Europe
- Spain,Andalucia,Seville. A boy in the uniform of the band of one of the Catholic brotherhoods of Seville.
- Young boys process a decorated crucifix through the narrow streets of the Santa Cruz district of Seville in the build up to a Catholic fiesta.
- An effigy of Mary is prepared to be paraded through the streets of Seville during one of the many religious processions.
- Spain,Andalucia,Seville. An elegant ceramic sign with wrought iron lanterns on a street corner in Plaza del Altozano.
- A picture made of painted ceramic tiles depicting a haloed shepherdess with child and sheep,Seville,Spain
- Spain,Andalucia,Seville. A balcony in Seville Cathedral.
- Spain,Andalucia,Seville. A gargoyle forms part of a coat of arms on the wall of Seville Cathedral.
- A painted ceramic mural depicting Santa Teresa praying before a cross,on a wall in Seville,Spain
More Related Images
- Spain, Canary Islands, Tenerife, San Cristobal de la Laguna, Traditional Easter Holy Week Procession.
- Portugal,Alentejo,Castelo de Vide. Traditional Easter Parade.
- La Giralda,the striking Moorish bell tower of Seville's Cathedral is the city's most famous landmark.
- View thorugh an arched entrance to the inner courtyard of Seville's Cathedral,Spain
- A tiled picture of Mary and Jesus on a street in Seville,Spain
- Nuns lead the bystanders following the Catholic Easter Parade through the town and over the Puente Nova during the Semana Santa or Holy Week of Easter
- Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Northern Spain, Elevated view of procession on Good Friday in the historic centre
- Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Northern Spain, Nazarenos carrying statue during Semana Santa processions