Spain,Andalucia,Seville. A boy in the uniform of the band of one of the Catholic brotherhoods of Seville.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- band (music)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- European Union
- Mediteranean Country
- South European
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- trumpet player
- Western Europe
- Spain,Andalucia,Seville. A young boy accompanies the procession of one of the Catholic brotherhoods through the streets of Seville.
- Young boys process a decorated crucifix through the narrow streets of the Santa Cruz district of Seville in the build up to a Catholic fiesta.
- A trumpeter plays charanga to accompany Gigantic plaster heads as they are processed through the streets of the village of Castanares during the festival of Giants and Bigheads (Gigantes y Cabezados)
- Spain,Andalucia,Seville. An elegant ceramic sign with wrought iron lanterns on a street corner in Plaza del Altozano.
- An effigy of Mary is prepared to be paraded through the streets of Seville during one of the many religious processions.
- A picture made of painted ceramic tiles depicting a haloed shepherdess with child and sheep,Seville,Spain
- Spain,Andalucia,Seville. A balcony in Seville Cathedral.
- Spain,Andalucia,Seville. A gargoyle forms part of a coat of arms on the wall of Seville Cathedral.
More Related Images
- A painted ceramic mural depicting Santa Teresa praying before a cross,on a wall in Seville,Spain
- Musicians parading in the Feast of Corpus Christi Procession in Seefeld, Austria
- Close-up of musicians in Austrian traditional dress at the Feast of Corpus Christi Procession in Seefeld, Austria
- Close-up of man and musicians in Austrian traditional dress at the Feast of Corpus Christi Procession in Seefeld, Austria
- Close-up of woman and musicians in Austrian traditional dress at the Feast of Corpus Christi Procession in Seefeld, Austria
- Marching band and religous procession in the St Michael Archangel Festival parade in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- Easter Sunday procession at the end of Semana Santa (Holy Week), Ayamonte, Andalucia, Spain, Europe
- La Giralda,the striking Moorish bell tower of Seville's Cathedral is the city's most famous landmark.