lemurs in the zoo looking at the camera
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- African (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- endangered species
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- thomaseder (Artist)
- a lemur basking in the sun
- Ring-tailed Lemur sitting on a rock by the water
- Madagascar Lemur under magical light, getting warm with sun
- Single ring-tailed lemur catta sitting on a tree
- A closeup of the orange eyes of a lemur
- The ring-tailed lemur (Lemur Catta) is a large Strepsirrhine primate and the most recognized lemur due to its long, black and white ringed tail. It belongs to Lemuridae, one of five lemur families, and is the only member of the Lemur genus. Like all lemurs it is endemic to the island of Madagascar. Known locally in Malagasy. It inhabits gallery forests to spiny scrub in the southern regions of
- Closeup of a ring-tailed lemur sitting and resting
- Ring-tailed lemur (Lemur catta) resting in the wild
More Related Images
- Lemur catta looking shocked, as if he has seen something terrible.
- Lemur catta climbing against a blue sky.
- bored ring tailed lemur head close up
- Close up of Ring-tailed Lemur sitting and resting
- detail of ring tailed lemur catta staring
- detail of small ape face with orange eyes
- Vector illustration of two lemurs and word Madagascar. Popular madagascar animal and light silhouette island map isolated on grey background.
- Red-bellied Lemur (Eulemur rubriventer) relaxing in the sun