Tobacco hanging to cure in an old weathered wood barn in the mountains of North Carolina.
Download this image for $1 or less, with a Subscription.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Extended Licenses available at Checkout:
- Consumer Merchandise$50.00
- Electronic Template$50.00
- Unlimited Print Run$50.00
- Unlimited Seat License$50.00
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- North America
- North Carolina
- pamtriv (Artist)
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Classical way of drying tobacco
- Dried tobacco leaves in a row. Yellow leaves
- Tobacco on a Lancaster County, Pennsylvania farm is cut and staked for field drying before it is taken into the barn for more drying.
- 100 year olf farm cabin fading away into winter weeds and golden grass
- Red barn with double doors.
- barn door on farm buildings made of wood
- Loose tobacco leaves drying in the sun in Lombok, Indonesia
- Wooden textured wall and window, green grass foreground
More Related Images
- Run down and weathered old red barn
- Tobacco cut,speared onto wood lath and set upright to dry in the field.This is a farm in Lancaster County,Pennsylvania,USA.
- tobacco harvest, Ciego de Avila Province, Cuba
- A drying barn and tobacco wagon on an Amish farm in Lancaster County,Pennsylvania,USA.
- Old rusted corn shack falling apart
- An old tobacco barn on a farm.
- Agriculture History - An old abandoned tobacco barn.
- Wooden Background with a old wine barrel, corkscrew and green vineyard