France. Paris. 4th district. The Marais. The Henault de Cantobre hotel, built in 1706, shelters the European House of the Photography. The facade rue de Fourcy
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 18th century
- 4th Arrondissement
- building (structure)
- capital city
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- lamp post
- Maison Europeenne de la Photographie
- no people
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- France, Paris, Ile de la Cite, inside the Courthouse. Salle des Pas Perdus
- Canada. Province of Quebec. Montreal. The city center. Square des Arts. Wilfrid Pelletier Hall (Montreal Opera)
- Hotel de Ville Paris, France
- Canada. Province of Quebec. Montreal. The international district. The Conference Hall. Architect: Victor Prus (1979)
- France, Loire-Atlantique, housing buildings in Port-Boyer neighborhood reflecting in the Erdre river at sunset
- France,Paris. 9th district. Palais Garnier, Paris Opera. The Grand Foyer. View the colonnades.
- Chandeliers and Pillars inside Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, France
- Palais de Louvre, the Louvre, 1st Arrondissement, Paris, Ile-de-France, France
More Related Images
- Looking across river and bridge to Ile St Louis at dawn.
- Metro sign and the Louvre at dusk.
- Detail of the glass pyramid outside the Louvre museum at dusk
- Small glass pyramid outside the Louvre museum at dusk.
- Entrance to metro station outside the Louvre.
- Office building in La Defense
- Detail of the glass pyramid outside the Louvre museum at dusk.
- Notre Dame cathedral at night, Paris, France, Europe