An antique furniture restorer in his workshop havng a coffee break.
Save 50% when you join our email list
Super High Resolution
- 40-44 years
- Caucasian ethnicity
- Caucasian ethnicity (male)
- checked pattern
- coffee break
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- home improvement
- industrial building
- male artisan
- mature adult
- mature men
- model release
- one person
- photographic (pertaining to the discipline of photography)
- property release
- protective workwear
- sewing pattern
- small business
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- taking a break
- time off
- traditional architecture
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- working life
- workshop (industrial)
- An antique furniture restorer in his workshop havng a coffee break.
- An antique furniture restorer, a man leaning on a piece of furniture, holding a hand tool.
- An antique furniture restorer working with a handheld tool on a workbench.
- An antique furniture restorer in his workshop, using a digital tablet.
- An antique furniture restorer measuring a piece of wood.
- An antique furniture restorer in his workshop using a hand tool to smooth a wooden object.
- An antique furniture restorer in his workshop, using a smart phone.
- Antique furniture restorer using a pencil drawing and planning his work.
More Related Images
- An antique furniture restorer at work, using a cloth to polish a smooth wooden surface.
- An antique furniture restorer seated in his workshop uisng a digital tablet.
- An antique furniture restorer using a handheld work tool and working on the polished top of a piece of furniture.
- An antique furniture restorer's workshop, chairs piled on a workbench.
- An antique furniture restorer holding a chisel and working on a polished wood surface, blowing away dust.
- A man in a furniture restoration workshop using a hand tool on a piece of antique furniture.
- An antique furniture restorer seated looking at a digital tablet in his workshop.
- An antique furniture restorer working with his hands using a sharp tool on the edge of a piece of wooden furniture.