Strino lakes, Stelvio National park, Trento province, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. Two tents and the Presanella's range at twilight.
Partager cette image
Offre de lancement
Economisez 50% lorsque vous rejoignez notre bulletin
* Prix final selon l'usage, non pas la taille du fichier.
Mots clés apparentés
- Strino lakes, Val di Sole, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. The imposing Presanella's north face at sunset seen from Strino lakes, near Tonale pass
- Nero lake, Adamello Brenta natural park, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. The Brenta Dolomites in winter are reflected in the waters of Black Lake at sunset.
- Nero lake, Adamello Brenta natural park, Dolomites, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento province, Italy. The Black lake, a natural balcony with views of the Brenta Dolomites during the thaw.
- Grom lake at sunset, Mortirolo pass in Lombardy district, Brescia province, Italy.
- Laghetto Alto Scorluzzo framed by cotton grass at sunrise Bormio Braulio Valley Valtellina Lombardy Italy Europe
- Laghetto Alto Scorluzzo framed by pink clouds at dawn Bormio Braulio Valley Valtellina Lombardy Italy Europe
- Latemar mountain range and woods are reflected in Lake Carezza at dusk Ega Valley Province of Bolzano South Tyrol Italy Europe
- Carisolo, Genova valley, Adamello-Brenta natural park, Trento province, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. The Three Lobbie and Adamello glacier are reflected at sunset into a small lake near Mandrone refuge
Plus d’images apparentées
- Genova valley, Carisolo, Adamello Brenta natural park, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. The three Lobbie are reflected in one of the many lakes that dot the plain where the shelter is located Mandron
- Baita Segantini, Pale of San Martino, Trento province, Dolomites, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy, Europe. Cimon della Pala reflected into a small lakes at sunset.
- Paterno peak in Sexten Dolomites, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. Piani lakes at sunrise
- Val Genova, Adamello-Brenta natural park, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy. The Three Lobbie mountains and Pope Johannes Paul II peak views from the Mandron refuge
- Genova valley, Adamello Brenta natural park, Trento province, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. One of the many small lakes that surround the Mandrone refuge. In backgroud there are the three Lobbie and a tongue of Adamello glacier
- Fosses Lake with mount Croda del Beco,Cortina d'Ampezzo,Belluno district,Veneto,Italy,Europe
- Hiker on footpath with Zufallspitze in the background, Val Martello, Venosta Valley, province of Bolzano, South Tyrol, Italy
- Camping tents reflected in the alpine lake at night Mont De La Saxe Courmayeur Aosta Valley Italy Europe