A male African Paradise flycatcher feeding young chicks with a large insect.
Partager cette image
Offre de lancement
Economisez 50% lorsque vous rejoignez notre bulletin
* Prix final selon l'usage, non pas la taille du fichier.
- A male African Paradise flycatcher feeding its hungry chicks.
- A female African Paradise flycatcher watching over its young.
- A pair of Woodland Kingfishers, one with a large insect in its bill, Uganda, Africa
- A White eyed Slaty Flycatcher.
- A baby elephant is still unsure how to feed from its mother.
- A large bull elephant feeds on grass in the permanent swamps at Amboseli while a cattle egret waits in close proximity to pounce on the insects it disturbs.
- Kenya, Nairobi. A mother and her baby feed a Rothschild's Giraffe.
- Kenya, Nairobi. A young boy feeds a rare Rothschild's Giraffe.
Plus d’images apparentées
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. Martial Eagle that had just killed an Egyptian Goose. This is the largest African eagle.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. Martial Eagle that had just killed an Egyptian Goose. This is the largest African eagle. It is mantaling, defensively spreading its wings to shield its prey.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. An aptly named Yellow-throated Longclaw feeds on a grasshopper in Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Kenya, Samburu National Reserve, Samburu County. An elegant Vulturine Guineafowl feeds on small berries on top of a bush.
- Kenya, Tsavo West National Park, Ngulia. An orange butterfly feeding on yellow flowers.
- Kenya, Central Kenya, Nyeri County, Aberdare National Park. A Sykes monkey feeding in the Aberdare Mountains.
- Kenya. Un oricou se nourrit sur une carcasse de gnous dans la réserve nationale de Masai Mara.
- A Mountain Gorilla of the Nshongi Group feeds on leaves in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest of Southwest Uganda, Africa