Two common zebras skirmishing at Amboseli.
Partager cette image
Offre de lancement
Economisez 50% lorsque vous rejoignez notre bulletin
* Prix final selon l'usage, non pas la taille du fichier.
- Common zebras with a backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africas highest snow capped mountain.
- A herd of Common Zebras feed in the swamps at Amboseli with clusters of wild date palms in the background.
- Kenya, Amboseli National Park. Nuzzling zebra.
- A baby elephant playing with a piece of dead wood beside its mother.
- A baby elephant is still unsure how to feed from its mother.
- A baby elephant follows its mother beside the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- A baby elephant is protected by its mother beside the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- A baby elephant plays on a mound watched over by its mother.
Plus d’images apparentées
- A herd of elephants move to new feeding grounds in the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- Elephants have right of way in Amboseli National Park, Kenya
- A large bull elephant feeds on grass in the permanent swamps at Amboseli while a cattle egret waits in close proximity to pounce on the insects it disturbs.
- A Yellow throated Longclaw.
- An Eastern Violet backed Sunbird amongst acacia blossom.
- A Northern Wheatear.
- A Pied Kingfisher.
- A Winding Cisticola.