A Common Snipe, a Palearctic migrant, feeding in a marsh.
Artiste: AWL Images
Partager cette image
Offre de lancement
Economisez 50% lorsque vous rejoignez notre bulletin
* Prix final selon l'usage, non pas la taille du fichier.
Mots clés apparentés
- An attractive Grey Crowned Crane standing on the branch of a dead tree.
- A large bull elephant feeds on grass in the permanent swamps at Amboseli while a cattle egret waits in close proximity to pounce on the insects it disturbs.
- Elephants feed in the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- A black rhino and her calf run through open woodland. Solio, Kenya.
- A White Rhino with a split horn and her calf.
- A black rhino turns ready to charge. Although the senses of smell and hearing of these endangered animals are acute, their eyesight is very poor.
- A female Beisa oryx and calf.
- A black rhino in thorn scrub country.
Plus d’images apparentées
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. An African Fish Eagle takes to the sky with a full crop of food.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. African Fish Eagle.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Musiara Marsh, Narok County. Malachite Kingfisher perched on a sedge stem watching for prey such as small fish and frogs in the marsh.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Musiara Marsh, Narok County. Female Saddle-Billed Stork hunting for catfish in pools of water in the marsh. Females have yellow eyes, males are larger with dark eyes.
- A Long tailed Cormorant displays in the papyrus swamps near Wanseko, Uganda, Africa
- A Malachite Sunbird on the moorlands of Mount Kenya, Kenya
- A helmeted Guineafowl on a dead tree, Amboseli National Park, Kenya
- A Scarlet chested Sunbird perched on an orange aloe.