A wide-angle view and a slow shutter speed capture a Shinkansen bullet train streaking past the Yurakucho Mullion Building, crossing Daimyyokoji Avenue and Harumi Dori Avenue, and cutting right through the middle of the Yurakucho District at twilight in central Tokyo, Japan.
Partager cette image
Offre de lancement
Economisez 50% lorsque vous rejoignez notre bulletin
* Prix final selon l'usage, non pas la taille du fichier.
Mots clés apparentés
- asiatique (relatif à l'Asie)
- baisser les yeux
- grande ville
- image couleur
- photographie (art)
- plein air
- sans personnages
- tour de bureau
- traces de lumières
- transport public
- voiture (automobile)
- vue de haut
- vue plongeante
- Traffic creates swirls of color at twilight in the Shiba Park District of Tokyo, Japan.
- Commuter trains swing around the tracks curving into Ueno Station in Tokyo, Japan in this telephoto view using a slow shutter speed that creates the blurring motion of the passing trains.
- Lights on in city buidlings
- A telephoto view on a clear winter day captures a snow-capped Mt. Fuji rising dramatically beyond the skyscrapers, including Tokyo City Hall, in the Shinjuku District of Tokyo, Japan.
- A sightseeing boat cruises up the Sumida River in Tokyo, Japan.
- A telephoto view in clear winter twilight captures Mt. Fuji's distinctive peak rising dramatically beyond the skyscrapers (including Tokyo City Hall) and the city lights of the Shinjuku District in Tokyo, Japan.
- A wide-angle view looking straight up into a clear blue sky captures some of the numerous designer-brand boutiques (including Bvlgari, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and Cartier) that line Ginza Chuo-dori Central Avenue in the upscale Ginza District of Tokyo, Japan.
- A telephoto view on a clear winter day captures a snow-capped Mt. Fuji rising dramatically beyond the skyscrapers (including Tokyo City Hall) of the Shinjuku District in Tokyo, Japan.
Plus d’images apparentées
- Marunouchi Trust Tower and the Yaesu side of Tokyo Station stretch into the morning sky in the Nihonbashi District of central Tokyo, Japan.
- A low wide-angle view captures a passing train on the elevated Yurikamome Line, and many of the new skyscrapers in the Shiodome business complex stretching into a clear blue sky near the Shimbashi District of central Tokyo, Japan.
- A twilight telephoto view shows Midtown Tower, the tallest building in Tokyo Prefecture, rising in the foreground, with the Shinjuku District beyond in central Tokyo, Japan.
- With a city commuter train rushing past in the background, a boat captain eases his yakatabune excursion houseboat past others moored in a narrow canal just off the Sumida River in the Hamamatsucho District of Tokyo, Japan.
- Ginza Street à la nuit tombante, Tokyo, Japon
- Traffic passing over a bridge near a harbour
- A wide-angle view shows early-morning commuters using the Yamanote Line (a 34.5 km double-track loop railway serving an estimated 3.68 million passengers daily from before dawn until after midnight, encompassing the line's 29 stations in approximately 1 hour) at Tokyo Station, located in the Marunouchi business district of Chiyoda Ward in Tokyo, Japan.
- View of the BMW Museum and the BMW Welt from a bridge above Lerchenauer Strasse, Munich, Bavaria, Germany.