Outside the city called Le Rozier, in the western part of the Tarn Gorges in France, a traditional house and a broken bridge can be found on the left bank of the river Tarn. Here the river is a frontier between the Midi-Pyrenees and and Languedoc-Roussillon regions in the south of France..
Partager cette image
Offre de lancement
Economisez 50% lorsque vous rejoignez notre bulletin
Extensions de licences disponibles à l'achat:
- Produits de consommation$50.00
- Modèle électronique$50.00
- Impression illimitée$50.00
- Licence multiple$50.00
- Hamlet of Haute-Rives on the left bank of the River Tarn at the foot of the Mejean causse in the Tarn Gorges near Sainte-Enimie in the department of Lozere - Languedoc-Roussillon, France
- Between Le Rozier ans Saint-Rome-de-Dolan, near Mas-de-Lafont, in the western part of the Tarn Gorges, a Hamlet with traditional houses and their lauze covered roofs is built on a rocky promontory of the Mejean causse.
- The river Tarn in Albi in the south west of France is crossed by the "Pont-vieux" (old bridge) in the foreground and the "Pont du 22 aôut 1944" (August 22nd, 1944 bridge) in the background.
- Overview of Brousse-le-Château in Aveyron (south west of France) from the village Castle.
- Cascade falling in the emerald waters from a steep shale cliff covered with gold broom and chestnut trees - Cascade des Baumes, Saint-Rome-de-Tarn, Aveyron, France
- river at Rijeka Crnojevica town in Montenegro
- Panorama of the river at Rijeka Crnojevica town in Montenegro
- Old pictorial Rijeka Crnojevica town in Croatia. Artistic picture
Plus d’images apparentées
- Old Bridge in Rijeka Crnojevica town in Montenegro
- Destroyed Bridge over the River Gallego in the Spanish Pyrenees
- A section of Les Raspes on the tarn river in aveyron, south west of france - Tarn Valley -Vallee du Tarn
- Bridge crossing the Tarn River near Ayssenes on the d510 road - Tarn Valley -Vallee du Tarn
- sacred japanese red bridge at night, Shinkyo Bridge, Nikko Japan
- Tourist on the old bridge over the river
- Landscape with Valea lui Stan canyon and river in Romania
- Amazing waterfalls among beautiful fresh greenery, Baakline is a beautiful picturesque Lebanese village in the Chouf District, famous touristic place