Young boy or young Jesus reading the scriptures.... And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers. - Luke 2:46-47
Offre de lancement
Economisez 50% lorsque vous rejoignez notre bulletin
Extensions de licences disponibles à l'achat:
- Produits de consommation$50.00
- Modèle électronique$50.00
- Impression illimitée$50.00
- Licence multiple$50.00
Mots clés apparentés
- cession de modèle
- comprendre (connaissance)
- image couleur
- juif (relatif à)
- lovleah (Artist)
- personnage (personne)
- photographie (art)
- sagesse (connaissance)
- tenir (dans les mains)
- Boy reading from a gevil parchment scroll. This one is written on goat skin.
- Biblical man reading scroll on gevil parchment
- The Torah for reading in public must be written on the skin (parchment) of a clean animal, beast or fowl (comp. Lev. xi. 2 et seq.) per details laid down in the Talmud, the prepared hide is known as gevil. Scrolls that are not prepared according to this method are invalid for use. (Maimonides, Hilkhoth Tefillin 1:14).
- Attention à faire défiler.La Torah pour la lecture en public doit être écrits sur la peau (parchemin) d'un animal pur, bête ou volaille (COMP. Lév. xi. 2 et suiv.). Le parchemin doit être préparé spécialement pour utilisation comme un parchemin, avec noix et chaux et autres produits chimiques qui contribuent à le rendre durable (Meg. 19 a). Autrefois, la peau rugueuse a été grattée sur les deux côtés, parchemin fait connaître comme gewil. Chaque page a été s
- A mean reading from a section of bible scroll - Exodus/Shemot. The manuscript is written on genuine gvil parchment (goat skin) and sections were stitched together to form a scroll. When sections were worn they were repaired or replaced with new sections. This scroll is around 300 years old, dating is by parchment and script.
- A happy child discusses the scriptures with an adult, rabbi or other religious person.
- Biblical man or scribe reading holy torah - Exodus (Shemot). The authentic scroll is written on gevil parchment and age is dated to be 300 years old from Morocco. Age is determined by parchment and script. The Torah contains the first five books of the Old Testament. The Torah was given to Moses on Mount Sinai and is also known as oral law. The Torah is only part of the Jewish holy book.
- Jesus with a child or other biblical man (eg Elijah the prophet teaching Samuel) reading and teaching the scriptures to an attentive child.
Plus d’images apparentées
- A man in a white robe reads from a scroll in a hot and sunny rocky desert landscape
- Ancient man in white robe reading from parchment scroll
- Jesus or apostle preaching the scriptures. Jesus spoke with authority (Matt. 7: 29), truth and conviction. He sanctioned all good, had compassion for the repentant but exposed false doctrine and error and Jesus challenged those who perverted God's law by adding to it their traditions and creeds (Mk. 7, Matt. 5, 6).
- The word BIBLE written in vintage letterpress type
- And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them, and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therei
- Mothers began bringing their little children to Jesus so that he would lay his hands on them and pray over them and bless them. Matthew 19:13-15; Luke 18:15-17
- 150 year old Bible pages with copyspace
- 150 year old Bible pages