The village of Viscri (Romania) is best known for its highly fortified church, originally built around 1100 AD. It is part of the villages with fortified churches in Transylvania, designated in 1993 as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Partager cette image
Offre de lancement
Economisez 50% lorsque vous rejoignez notre bulletin
Extensions de licences disponibles à l'achat:
- Produits de consommation$50.00
- Modèle électronique$50.00
- Impression illimitée$50.00
- Licence multiple$50.00
Mots clés apparentés
- ancien (objet)
- culture (civilisation)
- de bois
- emicristea (Artist)
- en bois
- européen (relatif à l'Europe)
- image couleur
- Jésus Christ
- monument (tourisme)
- photographie (art)
- tour (monument)
- The fortified church from Biertan, Transylvania, is one of the UNESCO heritage monuments from Romania (XIII century).
- The village of Viscri is best known for its highly fortified church, originally built around 1100 AD. It is part of the villages with fortified churches in Transylvania, designated in 1993 as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Viscri, Romania - June 23, 2013: Fortified Church cemetery at Viscri in Transylvania, Romania
- Fortified Church at Viscri in Transylvania, Romania
- Estonia Vaike-Maarja. Church of the defensive type, 14 century
- Novodevichy convent in the early morning (view from the lake)
- Tower of David and Ancient Walls Surrounding Old City of Jerusalem
- Downtown of Tobolsk and view on church under restoration
Plus d’images apparentées
- The church is constructed of a red brick and greater stones
- Panorama of Novodevichy Convent, also known as Bogoroditse-Smolensky Monastery. Moscow, Russia
- Estonia. Viljandi. Church in territory of old city
- Estonia. Viljandi. Beautiful operating church
- Estonia. Karksi-Nuia. Church in territory of the old castle, 14 century
- Ananuri castle complex is situated on Zhinvali Reservoir in Georgia. This is good combination of ancient architecture and rich landscape.
- Talley Abbey ruins in Wales, United Kingdom, with rural countryside beyond the main arch and grass to the foreground. Set against a blue sky with clouds.
- The Vairano Patenora citadel in Campania region of Italy