William the Conqueror (1027-1087) on engraving from the 1800s. King of England during 1066-1087. Published in London by Viture & Co.
Partager cette image
Offre de lancement
Economisez 50% lorsque vous rejoignez notre bulletin
Extensions de licences disponibles à l'achat:
- Produits de consommation$50.00
- Modèle électronique$50.00
- Impression illimitée$50.00
- Licence multiple$50.00
Mots clés apparentés
- adulte (homme et femme)
- européen (relatif à l'Europe)
- Georgios (Artist)
- image couleur
- lettre I
- personnage (personne)
- photographie (art)
- Wilhelm I (1797-1888) on engraving from the 1800s. King of Prussia during 1861-1888 and first German Emperor during 1871-1888. Published in London by J.Hagger.
- The King of Prussia and his Generals in Franco-Prussian War on engraving from 1870 published by the Graphic.
- Napoleon III aka Louis Napoleon Bonaparte (1808-1873) on engraving from the 1800s. President of the French Second Republic and ruler of the Second French Empire. Nephew of Napoleon I. From a photograph by Kilburn.
- Edward III (1312-1377) on engraving from the 1800s. One of the most successful English monarchs of the Middle Ages. From a painting by Windsor Castle.
- Prince Mikhail Dmitrievich (1795-1861) on engraving from the 1800s. Russian General of Artillery. Drawn and engraved by D.J.Pound and published byt the London Printing & Publishing Company.
- Death of Philip Sidney on engraving from the 1800s. English poet, courtier and soldier (1554-1586). Engraved by H.K.Bourne after a painting by Rigaud.
- King Stephen (1096-1154) on engraving from the 1800s. Grandson of William the Conqueror and last Norman King of England. Published in London in 1840 by Virtue for James Barclay "Complete Universal Dictionary ".
- Prince George, Duke of Cambridge (1819-1904) on engraving from the 1800s. Member of the British Royal Family and army officer. Engraved from a photograph by J.De Beerski.
Plus d’images apparentées
- Prince George, Duke of Cambridge (1819-1904) on engraving from the 1800s. Member of the British Royal Family and army officer. Engraved from a photograph and published in London by Virtue & Co.
- Nicholas Carew (1496-1593) full jousting armour on engraving from the 1800s. English courtier and statesman during the reign of Henry VIII. Executed for his alleged part in the Exeter Conspiracy. Engraved by H.Robinson from the original of H. Holbein and published in London by J.F. Tallis
- Marshal Saint Arnaud (1801-1854) on engraving from the 1800s. French soldier and Marshal of France during the 19th century. Engraved by D.J. Pound and published by the London printing and publishing company.
- Charles II (1630-1685) on engraving from the 1800s. King of England, Scotland and Ireland durong 1660-1685. Engraved by W.Finden and published in London by J.Tallis & Co.
- Medieval knight in metal armor and helmet with sword on battlefield. Vector illustration
- Edward V (1470-1483) on engraving from the 1800s. King of England from 9 April 1483 until his deposition two months later. From a manuscript book in the library at Lambeth.
- Albrecht von Roon (1803-1879) on engraving from the 1800s. Prussian soldier and politician, one of the key figures of Prussian government during the 1860s when Germany was unified under Prussia's leadership. Engraved by W.H.Gibbs and published in London by J.Hagger.
- Turenne (1611-1675) on engraving from the 1800s. French Marshal. Engraved by W.Holl and published in London by Charles Knight, Pall Mall East.