Richard Porson (1759-1808) on engraving from the 1800s. English classical scholar. Engraved by B.Holl after a picture by Hoppner and published in London by Charles Knight, Ludgate Street.
Partager cette image
Offre de lancement
Economisez 50% lorsque vous rejoignez notre bulletin
Extensions de licences disponibles à l'achat:
- Produits de consommation$50.00
- Modèle électronique$50.00
- Impression illimitée$50.00
- Licence multiple$50.00
Mots clés apparentés
- adulte (homme et femme)
- anglais (relatif à l'Angleterre)
- britannique (relatif à la Grande-Bretagne)
- Georgios (Artist)
- image couleur
- personnage (personne)
- photographie (art)
- Joseph Priestley (1733-1804) on engraving from the 1800s. English theologian, dissenting clergyman, natural philosopher, educator and political theorist. Engraved by W.Holl from a picture by G.Stewart and published in London by W.S.Orr & Co.
- Richard Bentley (1662-1742) on engraving from the 1800s. English theologian, classical scholar and critic. Engraved by J.Pofselwhite and published in London by Charles Knight, Ludgate Street & Pall Mall East.
- Richard Whittington (1354-1423) on engraving from the 1800s. Medieval merchant and politician. Engraved by W.L.Thomas from an engraving by Reginald Elstrack.
- Richard III (1452-1485) on engraving from the 1800s. King of England during 1483-1485. Engraved by G.N.Gardiner and published in 1806 by E.Jeffery, No11, Pall Mall.
- Richard II (1367-1400) on engraving from the 1800s. King of England during 1377-1399. Published in 1806 by E.Jeffery,Pall Mall.
- Richard Cobden (1804-1865) on engraving from the 1800s. British manufacturer and liberal statesman. Engraved by G.Adcock and published in London by Fisher, Son & Co.
- Richard Browne (1610-1669) on engraving from the 1800s. Major-General in the English Parliamentary army during the English Civil War. Engraved by P.Audinel from an original drawing R.Nanteuil at Patris in 1650.
- John Selden (1584-1654) on engraving from the 1800s. English jurist, scholar and polymath. Engraved by R.Hart from a picture attributed to P.Lely and published in London by Charles Knight, Ludgate Street.
Plus d’images apparentées
- John Murray II (1778-1843) on engraving from the 1800s. Scottish publisher and member of the famous John Murray publishing house. Engraved by E.Finden and published in London by A.Fullarton.
- Isaac Barrow (1630-1677) on engraving from the 1800s. English scholar and mathematician. Engraved by B.Holl from a picture by I.Whood and published in London by Charles Knight, Ludgate Street & Pall Mall East.
- Thomas Bodley (1545-1613) on engraving from 1836. English diplomat and scholar, founder of the Bodleian Library, Oxford. Engraved by H.T.Ryall and published by J. & F. Tallis, London & New York.
- Richard Hurd (1720-1808) on engraving from the 1700s. English writer and bishop of Worcester. Published as the Act directs, 1781 by I.Walker, Paternoster Row.
- Richard Bancroft (1544-1610) on engraving from the 1700s. Archbishop of Canterbury and chief overseer of production of the authorized version of the Bible. Engraved by G.Vertue.
- Henry Richard Vassall-Fox, 3rd Baron Holland, of Holland, 3rd Baron Holland, of Foxley (1773-1840) on engraving from the 1800s. English politician and a major figure in Whig politics. Engraved by H.Robinson from a painting by C.R.Leslie.
- Richard Howe, 1st Earl Howe (1726-1799) on engraving from the 1800s. British naval officer, notable for his service during the American War of Independence and French Revolutionary Wars. Engraved by H.Robinson and published by J.Tallis.
- Richard Boyle, 3rd Earl of Burlington (1694-1753) on engraving from the 1800s. 'The Apollo of the Arts'. Engraved by H.T.Mote and published by the London Printing and Publishing Company.