William Bateman on engraving from the 1800s. Medieval Bishop of Norwich during 1344-1355. Published in 1802 by E.Harding 98 Pall Mall.
Partager cette image
Offre de lancement
Economisez 50% lorsque vous rejoignez notre bulletin
Extensions de licences disponibles à l'achat:
- Produits de consommation$50.00
- Modèle électronique$50.00
- Impression illimitée$50.00
- Licence multiple$50.00
Mots clés apparentés
- adulte (homme et femme)
- anglais (relatif à l'Angleterre)
- britannique (relatif à la Grande-Bretagne)
- Georgios (Artist)
- image couleur
- personnage (personne)
- photographie (art)
- William Allen (1532-1594) on engraving from the 1800s. English Roman Catholic priest and cardinal. Engraved by J.Jenkins and published by Fisher, Son & Co, London.
- Thomas Smith (1615-1702) on engraving from the 1800s. English clergyman, served as dean of Carlisle during 1672-1684 and Bishop of Carlisle during 1684-1702. Engraved by J.Cochran from the original in the hall of Bransen-Nose, College, Oxford. Published by Fisher, Son & Co, London,1835.
- William Beveridge (1637-1708) on engraving from the 1700s. English Bishop of St Asaph. Engraved by B.Ferrers.
- Richard Bancroft (1544-1610) on engraving from the 1700s. Archbishop of Canterbury and chief overseer of production of the authorized version of the Bible. Engraved by G.Vertue.
- Thomas Cranmer (1489-1556) on engraving from the 1800s. Leader of the English Reformation and Archbishop of Canterbury. Engraved by J.Cochran and published by the London Printing and Publishing Company.
- Matthew Parker (1504-1575) on engraving from the 1800s. Archbishop of Canterbury during 1559-1575. Engraved by W.Holl and published by the London Printing and Publishing Company.
- William Ellis (1794-1872) on engraving from the 1800s. English missionary and author. Engraved by W.R.Wade from a picture by Barber of Derby and published in 1827 for the Congregational Magazine by B.J.Holdsworth.
- Richard Hurd (1720-1808) on engraving from the 1700s. English writer and bishop of Worcester. Published as the Act directs, 1781 by I.Walker, Paternoster Row.
Plus d’images apparentées
- John Wiclif (1320s-1384) on engraving from the 1800s. English theologian, lay preacher, translator, reformist and university teacher. Engraved by J. Pofselwhite and published in London by Charles Knight, Ludgate Street.
- John Tillotson (1630-1694) on engraving from the 1800s. Archbishop of Canterbury during 1691-1694. Engraved by W.Holl and published by the London Printing and Publishing Company.
- Henry Ryder (1777-1836) on engraving from the 1800s. Prominent English Evangelical Anglican clergyman. Engraved by T.Woolnoth after a painting by H.W.Pickersgill and published by Fisher, Son & Co, London & Paris.
- Francis Atterbury (1663-1732) on engraving from 1830. English man of letters, politician and bishop. Engraved by H.T.Ryall and published in ''Portraits of Illustrious Personages of Great Britain'',UK,1830.
- John Wesley (1703-1791) on engraving from the 1800s. Anglican cleric and Christian theologian. Engraved by J.Pofselwhite and published in London by Charles Knight, Ludgate Street.
- John Wesley (1703-1791) on engraving from the 1800s. Anglican cleric and Christian theologian. Published in London by L.Tallis.
- John Bunyan's Dream on engraving from the 1800s. English Christian writer and preacher (1628-1688). Engraved by J.Rogers after a picture by H.Warren and published in London by J.Tallis & Co.
- Robert Leighton (1611-1684) on engraving from the 1800s. Scottish prelate and scholar, best known as a church minister, Bishop of Dunblane, Archbishop of Glasgow, and Principal of the University of Edinburgh. Engraved by S.Freeman and published by Blackie & Son, Glasgow.