An elephant feeds in the permanent swamps at Amboseli while its young calf struggles to keep above the water.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
- A baby elephant is still unsure how to feed from its mother.
- A baby elephant follows its mother beside the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- A baby elephant is protected by its mother beside the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- A large bull elephant feeds on grass in the permanent swamps at Amboseli while a cattle egret waits in close proximity to pounce on the insects it disturbs.
- A baby elephant playing with a piece of dead wood beside its mother.
- A baby elephant plays on a mound watched over by its mother.
- A herd of elephants move to new feeding grounds in the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- Elephants have right of way in Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Two young bull elephants spar at Amboseli.
- Elephants feed in the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- Elephants cross the dusty plains at Amboseli.
- Elephants cross the plains at Amboseli with the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro in the background.
- Elephants cross the plains beyond the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africas highest snow capped mountain.
- Elephants feeding on dried grass and browse.
- Elephants with a backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africas highest snow capped mountain.
- Mud spattered Elephants leaving a waterhole in Tsavo East National Park with a baby trying to grasp the tail of the elephant in front of it.