A rare white morph Southern Giant Petrel with plumage flecked with black.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
- Two Northern Giant Petrels in flight. These birds are widespread in the southern seas.
- A Northern Giant Petrel in flight. These birds are widespread in the southern seas.
- A Wandering Albatross in flight. These magnificent birds have a larger wingspan than any other bird in the world.
- A Black-browed Albatross in flight. These birds are widespread in the southern seas. A single egg is hatched each year.
- A Light-mantled Sooty Albatross in flight. These birds can be distinguished from their dark-mantled cousins by the blue stripe sulcus along the lower mandible. A sighting of Sooty Albatrosses is said to bring good fortune.
- A Southern Antarctica Fulmar in flight. These birds have a circumpolar distribution at sea.
- A Northern Giant Petrel in flight off Shag Rocks. These birds are the size of a small albatross and have a single tubular nostril on the top of the bill.
- A Wandering Albatross in flight off Shag Rocks. These albatrosses have the largest wingspan of any living bird in the world, averaging between 8 feet and 11.5 feet
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Wandering albatross and giant petrel in flight, South Georgia Island
- Pelican at sunrise, Sea of Cortez, La Ventanaz, Baja California, Mexico
- Antarctica,Antarctic Peninsula. Against the majestic backdrop of a towering tabular iceberg,a Giant Petrel (Macronectes giganteus) uses the wind eddies formed by its micro climate to patrol its edge in search of food.
- Giant petrel (Macronectes giganteus), Patagonia, Argentina, South America
- South America, Peru, Colca Canyon, soaring condor
- Great Egret on flight, Sanibel Island, JN Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge, Florida, USA
- Frigate birds on small Island Tree, Panama, Central America
- Africa, Namibia, Caprivi, Birds in flight over the Bwa Bwata National Park