The architectural heritage of this one-time capital of the Bundela Rajputs is among the most exhilarating in Central India. Here,the celebrated 17th-century Jahangir Mahal and the older Raj Maham stand behind the soaring outline of the Chatturbuj Mandir,or temple.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- alta sociedad
- asiático (lugares y cosas)
- asiático (perteneciente a Asia)
- AWL Images
- clase alta
- fotografía (arte)
- imagen a color
- indiano oriental (perteneciente a las Indias Orientales)
- Madhya Pradesh
- sacar fotos
- siglo XVII
- The architectural heritage of this one-time capital of the Bundela Rajputs is among the most exhilarating in Central India. Here,the celebrated 17th-century Jahangir Mahal and the older Raj Maham stand behind the soaring outline of the Chatturbuj Mandir,or temple.
- A local woman emerges from her home behind which soars the striking outline of the Chaturbuj Mandir,or temple.
- India,Rajasthan,Jaisalmer,Bada Bagh (literally Big Garden). Built by a descendant of Jaisal and maharaja of Jaisalamer,Jai Singh II,commissioned a dam to create a water tank during his reign in the 18th C. After his death,his son Lunkaran,built a beautiful garden next to the lake and a chhatri (Hindi for cenotaph) for his father on a hill next to the lake.
- India,Rajasthan,Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer Fort - the ramparts and towers of the main 'living' fort built in 1156 by the Bhati Rajput ruler Jaisal,are situated on Trikuta Hill and has been the site of many battles but now forms the background to a sacred cow walking down the main street.
- In this former fortified capital of the Bundela Rajputs,the Lakshminarayan Mandir,or temple,seems designed like a small fort. Inside,17th- to 19th-century murals depicting episodes from local history as well as religious stories can still be seen.
- Detail carvings and statues in one courtyard of the Chennakeshava Temple complex in Belur.;Belur in Hassan district is famous for its magnificent Hoysala Temple Complex.The Chennakeshava temple was completed in 1116 by Hoysala Vishnuvardhana to commemorate his victory over the Chola.
- Gopura of the Chennakeshava Temple complex in Belur.Belur in Hassan district is famous for its magnificent Hoysala Temple Complex.The Chennakeshava temple was completed in 1116 by Hoysala Vishnuvardhana to commemorate his victory over the Chola.
- Jagmandir Island Palace part of The City Palace Complex owned by 76th Maharana of Mewar, His Highness, Shreeji Arvind Singh Mewar of Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Asia, India, Tamil Nadu, Mahabalipuram (Mamallapuram). The Shore Temple in the early morning light.
- India,Rajasthan,Pushkar. Pilgrims make their way up to Savitri Temple,the temple dedicated to Lord Brahma's first wife,Goddess Savitri,past habituated monkeys lining the path waiting for waste food.
- The Ranakpur complex is one of the biggest and most important Jain temples in India. Ranakpur Jain Temple near Udaipur,Rajasthan,India
- View across Paradise Gardens towards Mausoleum of Taj Mahal,Agra. India
- Close view towards the Mausoleum of Taj Mahal,Agra. India
- View of Taj Mahal from arched gateway,Agra,India
- View of Taj Mahal across Paradise Gardens,Agra,India
- Classic view of Taj Mahal from distance. Agra,India