Iceland. Signpost in the middle of Iceland's blasted volcanic interior with an extinct cinder cone in the background. Part of the Laugavegur Ultra Marathon/ Adventure race course stretching from Landmannalaugar in the highlands to Thorsmork.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- aire libre
- al aire libre
- AWL Images
- círculo polar ártico
- con nubes (día soleado)
- destino turistico
- europeo (lugares y cosas)
- flecha (símbolo)
- fotografía (arte)
- hemisferio norte
- imagen a color
- sacar fotos
- señal (informativa)
- vía (carril)
- Iceland. In the area of Thorsmork,the slow revegetation of volcanic slopes is evident from the tenous hold the alpine plant has on the lava soil in front of an extinct volcanic cone.
- Iceland.The Laugavegur Ultra Marathon and Adventure race course is one of the most beautiful in Iceland, stretching from Landmannalaugar in the highlands to Thorsmork, a natural reservation area.
- Iceland. The interior of southern Iceland is characterised by low lying,heavily eroded mountains of volcanic origin.
- Iceland. The excellent road system that rings Iceland helps to ensure that it has one of the highest per capita income in the developed world.
- Iceland. On the fjords to the north of Reykjavik,Oystercatchers (Haematopus ostralegus) congregate in large numbers. Because of its large numbers and readily identified behaviour,the Oystercatcher is an important indicator species for the health of the ecosystems where it congregates.
- Iceland. The roads of Iceland are generally untarmacked with numerous river crossings suitable only for four wheel drive vehicles travelling in pairs.
- Iceland,Reykjavik. The country's capital viewed from the platform on top of the Perlan,the Pearl Centre
- Iceland. The rural scenery of Iceland has changed very little from the time of the Vikings with most of the farmed land lying in a narrow coastal strip between the mountains and the sea.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Iceland. The active tectonic nature of the interior of Iceland has resulted in a landscape dotted with spectacular waterfalls,such as this one viewed from the top near Laugavegur.
- Iceland. On a stormy summers morning,a church in the countryside near Reykjavik,the country's capital,is outlined by the rising sun.
- Iceland. Geysir (sometimes known as The Great Geysir),in the Haukadalur valley,is the oldest known geyser and one of the world's most impressive examples of the phenomenon. The english word geyser to describe a spouting hot spring derives from Geysir (which itself is derived from the Icelandic verb gjosa meaning to erupt). Geysir lies on the slopes of Laugarfjall hill.
- Iceland,Reykjavik. A breakwater and low lying island protected by a lighthouse mark the deepwater channel into Reykjavik port.
- Iceland, Pingvellir.This is the most popular national park in Iceland.This valley is mentioned in many famous Icelandic sagas and is where one of the oldest parliamentary institutions of the world, the Althing, was founded in the year 930.The national park is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Norway,Nordland,Helgeland,Rodoy Island. The island of Rodoy is dominated by the 400 metre high peak of Rodoylova,which translated means 'Lion of Rodoy' and which from a distance also looks like a sphinx and which from the top affords superb views of the surrounding islands.
- Iceland. Gullfoss (Golden Falls) is a magnificient 32m high double waterfall on the White River (Hvíta). The flow of the river from the regular rains and the glacial runoff,particularly in summer,makes it the largest volume falls in Europe.
- Iceland,Reykjavik. A statue of two fishermen clad in traditional oilskin waterproofs commerates the Icelandic fishing industry and tradition in the busy port.