Ghana,Volta region,Kpandu. A boy fishing on Lake Volta.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- africano (hombre y mujer)
- africano (lugares y cosas)
- africano (perteneciente a Africa)
- AWL Images
- fotografía (arte)
- imagen a color
- niño (niño y niña)
- pesca (industria)
- sacar fotos
- Burundi. A man fishes from a dugout canoe on the Lac des Oiseaux.
- Malawi, Lake Malawi, fishermen sailing on the open waters of this fresh water lake in handmade canoes.
- Malawi, Lake Malawi. Local fisherman in dug out canoes fishing on the freshwater lake.
- Fisherman cast hand nets on the River Niger from shallow-draught boats
- Burundi. Locals fish on the The Lac des Oiseaux which is home to numerous species of exotic birds.
- Myanmar, Inle Lake. Intha fisherman with traditional conical fish net, gently paddling his flat-bottomed boat home.
- As the sun rises over Lake Turkana, a group of fishermen fish for tilapia with their traditional fishing baskets in the lakes shallow waters. These traditional methods of fishing are now rare because the introduction of small mesh gillnets has resulted in a marked decline of fish stocks close to the shore.
- The Turkana spear-fish in the shallow waters of Lake Turkana. The wooden shaft has a detachable metal tip with a sharp barb,which is secured to the end of a long piece of rope. Here,a fisherman waits motionlessly at the ready while standing on a raft made from four or five doum palm logs lashed together.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Malawi, Lake Malawi. Likoma Island, on the shores of the lake a young boy tries his hand at fishing
- Malawi, Monkey Bay. A lone fisherman paddles out on Lake Malawi as dawn breaks.
- Malawi, Monkey Bay. Nets dry on the beach as dawn breaks over Lake Malawi
- Lake Baringo, one of only two freshwater lakes of the Eastern Rift, lies in a shallow basin surrounded by hills where poor agricultural practices have led to bad soil erosion. In consequence, the lakes waters are red with suspended solids.The Il Chamus people live near the lake shores and on the islands.
- Young boys fish from dugout canoes on Lake Mutanda with its stunning backdrop of the Virunga Volcanoes, Uganda, Africa
- Boat fishing on Lake Turkana for Nile perch. Heavy lures are trawled over the known fishing areas.
- Heli-Fishing on Lake Turkana for Nile perch.
- With his traditional fishing basket poised,a Turkana fisherman rushes to catch a tilapia in the shallow waters of Lake Turkana. The conical shaped basket,three to four feet wide at the mouth and made from pliable sticks and twisted doum palm fronds,has a small flap at the top of the cone through which trapped fish are removed.