The twin minarets of the Saudi constructed Grand Mosque in central Nouakchott.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- africano (lugares y cosas)
- africano (perteneciente a Africa)
- AWL Images
- ciudad capital
- forma geométrica
- fotografía (arte)
- imagen a color
- lejano oeste
- musulmán (hombre y mujer)
- sacar fotos
- saudí (perteneciente a Arabia Saudí)
- A visitor is dwarfed by the towering mosaic tilework of the Hassan II Mosque. The mosque is the third largest religious monument in the world and can accommodate 25,000 worshippers in its main prayer hall.
- The conical towers of the Grande Mosque in Mopti are silhouetted by an African sunset. The port of Mopti on the Niger River is important trading point on the route to Timbuktu.
- Worshippers enter the Jamia Mosque in the centre of Nairobi
- A boy drives his donkey cart past the Grand Mosque in Djenne. The Sahel style mosque is the world's largest mud-brick structure.
- Mali,Mopti. Two men chatting outside Mopti mosque after afternoon prayers. This fine Sudan-style mosque was built in 1935 and recently repaired to its former condition.
- Niger,Agadez. For more than 500 years Agadez has been a crossroads for Berbers and sub-Saharan Africans,Arab traders and European explorer. A place of Ghanaian gold and Makkan pilgrims,Barbary horses and Ottoman brocades. Today outsiders come to Agadez for the goods and services of a new millennium - high-grade uranium and high-end tourism.
- A sign advertising the services of a veterinarian pharmacy on the streets of Nouachott,the capital of Mauritania. Half the population of the west African nation still relies on agriculture and livestock for a livelihood.
- Mali,Mopti. Two old men entering the mosque at Mopti for prayers. This fine Sudan-style mosque was built in 1935 and recently repaired to its former condition.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Mali,Mopti. The faithful being called to prayers in the fine Sudan-style mosque at Mopti which was built in 1935 and recently repaired to its former condition.
- A pilgrim emerges from prayers at a traditional mud mosque near Djenne in Mali. Andrew Watson
- The enormous courtyard of the Ibn Tulun Mosque,built in the 9th century,the largest and one of the oldest mosques in Cairo,Egypt
- The enormous courtyard of the Ibn Tulun Mosque,built in the 9th century,the largest and one of the oldest mosques in Cairo.
- Madrasa of Barquq Mosque illuminated at dusk
- China,Beijing. Niujie mosque.
- Oman,Muscat,Ghala,Al Ghubrah (Grand Mosque) Mosque. The mosque,a magnificent example of modern islamic architecture,was built for the nation by Sultan Qaboos to mark the 30th year of his reign and is open,at certain times,to non-Muslims.
- The 70m high minaret of the Koutoubia dominates the skyline of Marrakech. Built in the 12th century by Yakoub el-Mansour.