A salmon fisherman fly fishing the Drumlaing Glide on the southern bank of the River Ba on the Benmore Estate Beat.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- A salmon fisherman fly fishing the Drumlaing Glide on the southern bank of the River Ba on the Benmore Estate Beat.
- A salmon fisherman chooses his fly on the River Ba on the Benmore Estate Beat.
- Benmore Estate ghillie,Donald Bissett,throws a lobster pot out of the boat into Loch na Keal
- Two fine brown trout caught with dapping fly and rod from a boat on Loch Ba
- Fine brown trout caught on Loch Ba
- Built in the eighteenth century at the eastern end of Loch na Keal and overlooking the River Ba,Knock House was once owned by Princess Louise,the fourth daughter of Queen Victoria,and her husband the 9th Duke of Argyll. It is now an extremely comfortable sporting lodge attached to Benmore Estate.
- Dragging a red deer stag off the hill at the end of a successful stalk on the Benmore Estate
- Benmore Estate stalking, man grallochs a stag on the hill
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Getting ready to take a shot at a red deer stag on Benmore Estate
- As the riftle gets ready to take his shot a red deer stag,Benmore Estate stalker,Neilson Bissett,watches through binoculars.
- Benmore Estate stalker,Neilson Bissett,on the hill stalking red deer. He carries binoculars,telescope,stalking rifle and walking stick.
- A stalking party sets out on the hill on the Benmore Estate
- Wales; Wrexham. A trout fisherman casting to a fish on the River Dee
- UK,Wales,Conwy. Trout fishing at a hill lake in North Wales
- Wales; Wrexham. A trout fisherman casting on the River Dee
- Wales; Wrexham. A trout fisherman surveys the lie of the River Dee