The whitewashed cottages of Arinagour,the only village on Coll and home to half of the island's population of roughly 180
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- AWL Images
- barco pesquero
- escena costera
- escenas de costa
- europeo (lugares y cosas)
- fotografía (arte)
- Gran Bretaña
- imagen a color
- Isle of Coll
- línea de la playa
- puerto (marítimo)
- región costanera
- Reino Unido
- sacar fotos
- One of the many beautiful white sand beaches on the west coast of Coll
- Fishing boats in the moored in the small harbour of Arinagour,the only village on Coll and home to half of the island's population of roughly 180,with the Coll Hotel behind
- The two Breachacha Castles stand at the head of Loch Breachacha. The older castle seen on the right was built in the fifteenth century and once a MacLean clan stronghold. Teh new castle was built around 1750. It was here that Boswell and Dr. Johnson stayed on their tour of the Hebrides when they were forced to take refuge after a storm.
- Breachacha Castle,built in the fiteenth century and once a MacLean clan stronghold.
- Fishing boats rest at anchor on a still evening at Rum Elgol on the west coast of Skye.
- A boy flies a kite on one of Coll's many beaches
- An Eriskay pony stands beside the memorial to John Lorn Stewart just outside Arinagour
- The First Port of Coll restaurant,in Arinagour,the only village on Coll and home to half of the island's population of roughly 180
Más imágenes relacionadas
- The church in Arinagour,the only village on Coll and home to half of the island's population of roughly 180
- Fishing boats in Newquay harbour at high tide.
- Scotland, Isle of Mull. Fishing boat and colourful waterfront houses at Tobermory harbour.
- Stockinish harbour on the Isle of Harris, Hebrides, Scotland, UK
- Scotland, Argyll and Bute, Isle of Tiree. A stormy sky and rainbow at Scarinish Harbour.
- Sunset on the calm water of Loch Tarbert on the west coast of Jura.
- The pink light of sunset on the calm water of Loch Tarbert on the wild west coast of Jura.
- A knoll covered in heather and wild grasses overlooking Loch Tarbert