Russia,St Petersburg,Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin). Catherine Palace - The Grotto. Designed by Rastrelli,the Grotto is situated at the north end of the great pond in the park of the Catherine Palace.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- atracción turística
- AWL Images
- destino (lugar)
- europeo (lugares y cosas)
- fotografía (arte)
- imagen a color
- pabellón (toldo)
- ruso (perteneciente a Rusia)
- sacar fotos
- santo (hombre y mujer)
- UNESCO patrimonio de la humanidad
- Russia,St Petersburg,Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin). Catherine Palace - The Grotto. Designed by Rastrelli,the Grotto is situated at the north end of the great pond in the park of the Catherine Palace.
- Russia,St Petersburg,Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin). Catherine Palace was commissioned by the Empress Elizabeth and built by the Italian architect Rastrelli,and was finally finished in 1756. During the reign of Catherine the Great,the interior of one wing was redesigned by the Scottish architect Charles Cameron who also constructed a number of additional buildings in the extensive park.
- Russia,St Petersburg. The Gardens of the Michael Palace. A pavilion on the banks of the Moika canal in the gardens of the Michael Palace,now the Russian museum of art. The Church on the Spilt Blood can be seen through the trees.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Mikhailovsky (St Michael's) Castle - built for Emperor Paul 1 as a place of refuge and security and surrounded by water for added protection,ironically it was here that he was murdered in his bedroom by a group of officers in 1801. Today it forms part of the State Russian Museum.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Main entrance to the Saint Hermitage Museum or Winter Palace.
- Russia,St Petersburg,Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin). The St. Sophia Cathedral was built by Scottish architect Charles Cameron in 1785 for Catherine the Great in the hamlet of Sophia on the far side of the Imperial Park at Tsarskoye Selo.
- Russia,St Petersburg,Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin). Fyodorovsky Cathedral. This was the favourite church of Tsar Nicholas II and his family while being held at the Alexander Palace and before their transportation to Siberia.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Bell Tower of St Nicholas Cathedral.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Russia,St Petersburg. Buildings on the Fontanka River.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Church of St Simeon and St Anna on Belinskovo St.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Spire of the Admiralty Building.
- Russia,St Petersburg. The Church on Spilt Blood.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Spire of the Michael Fortress.
- Russia, St Petersburg, Catherine Palace, Tsarskoe Selo. A tourist wearing tapochki (shoe covers) to protect the intricate wooden floors.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Astoria Hotel.
- Russia; St Petersburg; St Nicholas Cathedral. Construction of the St Nicholas Cathedral began in 1753 under orders of Empress Elizabeth and the alter was consecrated in 1760. It officially became a naval cathedral by order of Catherine the Great and remains one of the most striking examples of baroque architecture in the city.