Russia,St Petersburg. Bell Tower of St Nicholas Cathedral.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- atracción turística
- AWL Images
- destino (lugar)
- europeo (lugares y cosas)
- fotografía (arte)
- imagen a color
- ruso (perteneciente a Rusia)
- sacar fotos
- santo (hombre y mujer)
- Russia,St Petersburg. Spire of the Admiralty Building.
- Russia,St Petersburg. The Church on Spilt Blood.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Church of St Simeon and St Anna on Belinskovo St.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Spire of the Michael Fortress.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Main entrance to the Saint Hermitage Museum or Winter Palace.
- Russia,St Petersburg. The Peter and Paul Fortress.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Astoria Hotel.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Buildings on the Fontanka River.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Russia,St Petersburg. Statue of Nicholas First in St Isaac's Square.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Statue on the Admiralty Building.
- Russia; St Petersburg; Moika Canal. View across the Moika Canal. The dome of St Isaac's Cathedral visible above the houses.
- Russia; St Petersburg; St Nicholas Cathedral. Construction of the St Nicholas Cathedral began in 1753 under orders of Empress Elizabeth and the alter was consecrated in 1760. It officially became a naval cathedral by order of Catherine the Great and remains one of the most striking examples of baroque architecture in the city.
- Russia,St Petersburg. Mikhailovsky (St Michael's) Castle - built for Emperor Paul 1 as a place of refuge and security and surrounded by water for added protection,ironically it was here that he was murdered in his bedroom by a group of officers in 1801. Today it forms part of the State Russian Museum.
- Russia,St Petersburg,Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin). Catherine Palace was commissioned by the Empress Elizabeth and built by the Italian architect Rastrelli,and was finally finished in 1756. During the reign of Catherine the Great,the interior of one wing was redesigned by the Scottish architect Charles Cameron who also constructed a number of additional buildings in the extensive park.
- The Griboyedov Canal and the Church on Spilled Blood, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Russia,St Petersburg,Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin). Fyodorovsky Cathedral. This was the favourite church of Tsar Nicholas II and his family while being held at the Alexander Palace and before their transportation to Siberia.