Portugal,Alentejo,Moura. View across the rooftops. The Arab influence is still visible at this peaceful town,surrounded by oaks and olive trees,particularly in the narrow streets and low whitewashed houses,with their pepperpot chimneys,of the Moorish quarter.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- árabe (perteneciente al mundo árabe)
- atracción turística
- AWL Images
- destino turistico
- europeo (lugares y cosas)
- fotografía (arte)
- imagen a color
- lugar de interés
- portugués (perteneciente a Portugal)
- sacar fotos
- Unión Europea
- Portugal, Alentejo, Monsaraz.The town came to prominence when it was captured from the Moors in 1167.Monsaraz has been inhabited since prehistoric times as the Celts, Romans, Visigoths and Moors each took full advantage of the hill's defensive potential.
- Portugal, Alentejo, Monsaraz.Bullfighting in the hilltop village of Monsaraz, Alentejo.Monsaraz has been inhabited since prehistoric times as the Celts, Romans, Visigoths and Moors each took full advantage of the hill's defensive potential.
- Portugal,Alentejo,Elvas. A 6 km long aqueduct supplies the city of Elvas with pure water; it was begun early in the 15th century and completed in 1622. For some distance it includes 4 tiers of superimposed arches,with a total height of 40 m. Elvas lies on a hill 8 km northwest of the river Guadiana. It is defended by seven bastions and the two forts of Santa Luzia and Nossa Senhora da Graça.
- Portugal, Alentejo, Monsaraz.The Menhir of Outeiro, found northwest of Monsaraz, is six metres high and is the largest in Portugal.It is typical of its type, being phallic in shape with inscriptions at the top.
- Portugal,Alentejo,Cromlech of Almendres. The Almendres Cromlech megalithic complex near Guadalupe,Evora is one of the earliest public monuments. It is the largest existing group of structured menhirs in the Iberian Peninsula,and one of the largest in Europe.
- Overview of the city of Porto with the Se Cathedral viewed from the Clerigos Tower along the Douro River in Portugal
- White washed Church of Saint Christopher in the municipality of Marvao in Portalegre District in Portugal
- Portugal,Alentejo. White marble quarry near Estremos. The marble produced here is among the best in the world and much of it is exported to Italy. As well as being used for local buildings,the marble chips can be heated in an earth oven to produce whitewash after water has been added,hence the traditional white-coloured buildings across the region.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Portugal,Alentejo,Sao Pedro do Corva. Ceramic production.
- Portugal,Alentejo,Evora. Praca do Giraldo,the main plaza in the centre of Evora. Evora is included in UNESCO's World Heritage list.
- Looking down from the stone walls of the Castle of Marvao onto the municipality of Marvao in Portalegre District in Portugal
- Watch tower of the Castle of Marvao overlooking the municipality of Marvao in Portalegre district of Portugal
- Scenic overview of the municipality of Marvao with the clay rooftops of the stucco houses in the Portalegre District in Portugal
- Scenic overview of the municipality of Marvao in the Portalegre District in Portugal
- Old cannon at the Castle of Marvao overlooking the municipality of Marvao in the Portalegre District of Portugal
- White washed stucco houses on the cobblestone street in the municipality of Marvao in the Portalegre District in Portugal