Portugal,Alentejo,Castelo de Vide. Traditional Easter Parade.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- AWL Images
- Castelo de Vide
- estrecho (angosto)
- europeo (lugares y cosas)
- fotografía (arte)
- imagen a color
- portugués (perteneciente a Portugal)
- sacar fotos
- Semana Santa
- Unión Europea
- Portugal,Alentejo,Evora. Praca do Giraldo,the main plaza in the centre of Evora. Evora is included in UNESCO's World Heritage list.
- Portugal,Alentejo,Portalegre. Old Men passing the time of day on a Park bench.
- Portugal, Alentejo, Monsaraz.Bullfighting in the hilltop village of Monsaraz, Alentejo.Monsaraz has been inhabited since prehistoric times as the Celts, Romans, Visigoths and Moors each took full advantage of the hill's defensive potential.
- Portugal, Alentejo, Monsaraz.The town came to prominence when it was captured from the Moors in 1167.Monsaraz has been inhabited since prehistoric times as the Celts, Romans, Visigoths and Moors each took full advantage of the hill's defensive potential.
- Portugal, Alentejo, Monsaraz.The Menhir of Outeiro, found northwest of Monsaraz, is six metres high and is the largest in Portugal.It is typical of its type, being phallic in shape with inscriptions at the top.
- Portugal,Alentejo,Elvas. A 6 km long aqueduct supplies the city of Elvas with pure water; it was begun early in the 15th century and completed in 1622. For some distance it includes 4 tiers of superimposed arches,with a total height of 40 m. Elvas lies on a hill 8 km northwest of the river Guadiana. It is defended by seven bastions and the two forts of Santa Luzia and Nossa Senhora da Graça.
- Portugal,Alentejo,Moura. View across the rooftops. The Arab influence is still visible at this peaceful town,surrounded by oaks and olive trees,particularly in the narrow streets and low whitewashed houses,with their pepperpot chimneys,of the Moorish quarter.
- Portugal,Alentejo. White marble quarry near Estremos. The marble produced here is among the best in the world and much of it is exported to Italy. As well as being used for local buildings,the marble chips can be heated in an earth oven to produce whitewash after water has been added,hence the traditional white-coloured buildings across the region.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Portugal,Alentejo,Sao Pedro do Corva. Ceramic production.
- Portugal,Alentejo Region. A small chapel called,Capela dos Ossos was created after a disaster struck the village in 1732. Lightening struck a gunpowder magazine destroying the Citadel and killing 1,500 people.
- People carrying an elaborate parade float at a cremation ceremony for a high priest in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- People carrying a raised, white bull character in a parade at a cremation ceremony for a high priest in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- People being carried in raised chairs in pararde at a cremation ceremony for a high priest in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- People in a parade at a cremation ceremony for a high priest in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Procession at a cremation ceremony for a high priest in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- People praying at a cremation ceremony for a high priest in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia