An innovative bicycle trolley,being used to mixed effect by its inventors.
Artista: AWL Images
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- Peru,Cusco,Sacred Valley. Quechua woman and her son in the village of Cjuncunca.
- Clouds billow up from the jungle behind off road cyclists. Adventure tourism is very popular on the eastern slopes where the Andes meet the Amazon. Mountain biking is a recent addition to the traditional trekking and river rafting that takes place there.
- A Runa girl proudly shows off a gladioli. With the drab colours of the landscape as a background,the natives love of bright colours and particularly flowers is especially clear.
- Potato harvesting in fields in the highlands. An old man leans against the raw llama wool sacks. Each stripe the colour of the animal it came from. There are over 200 species of potato and nearly 3,000 varieties in this country that was there origin. The domestication of the potato,maize,llama and guinea pig were the foundation upon which the early andean civilisations were built.
- Peru, Two Indigenous Peruvian woman wearing traditional costume in Cusco s main square, Plaza de Armas.
- Peru, A young Peruvian girl carries her baby sister on her back beside the massive church doors of Iglesia de la Compania de Jesus in Cusco s Plaza de Armas.
- Peru, A Peruvian woman with her child slung on her back shops at Santuranticuy market, held in Cusco on Christmas Eve every year.
- Peru, Native Indian women lead their llamas past the ruins of Saqsaywaman, built by the Incas on pre-Inca foundations.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Peru, Santuranticuy market is held in the main square of Cusco once a year on Christmas eve. Items for sale are related to Christmas.
- Peru, An old Indigenous Indian lady at Cusco.
- Mountain biking in the Atacama Desert
- Pre Inca burial chambers known as chullpas. These would have housed family groups of up to nine mummies,but these ones have been long since ransacked. Situated between two powerful mountain peaks they show that mountain worship took place before the incas conquered the region.
- A high lake in the Vilcabamba range; at the waters edge a mule wrangler checks his fishing line at dawn.
- Massive walls of Sacsayhuaman overlooking Cusco.
- Peru,Amazon River. Indigenous Indian boy in the village of Islandia.
- Peru,Amazon River. Boys fishing off the stilted walkway in the village of Islandia.