A Runa girl proudly shows off a gladioli. With the drab colours of the landscape as a background,the natives love of bright colours and particularly flowers is especially clear.
Con derechos protegidos
Artista: AWL Images
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- América del Sur
- América Latina
- AWL Images
- Cordillera de Los Andes
- fotografía (arte)
- hispano (hombre y mujer)
- imagen a color
- peruano (perteneciente al Perú)
- sacar fotos
- Valle Sagrado
- Potato harvesting in fields in the highlands. An old man leans against the raw llama wool sacks. Each stripe the colour of the animal it came from. There are over 200 species of potato and nearly 3,000 varieties in this country that was there origin. The domestication of the potato,maize,llama and guinea pig were the foundation upon which the early andean civilisations were built.
- Peru,Cusco,Sacred Valley. Quechua woman and her son in the village of Cjuncunca.
- An innovative bicycle trolley,being used to mixed effect by its inventors.
- Woman & children with lamb at Pisac Market
- A high lake in the Vilcabamba range; at the waters edge a mule wrangler checks his fishing line at dawn.
- Machu Picchu from Inti Punku the Sun Gate.
- Peru, An old shepherdess in the bleak altiplano of the high Andes between Arequipa and the Colca Canyon.
- Peru, Two Indigenous Peruvian woman wearing traditional costume in Cusco s main square, Plaza de Armas.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Peru, A young Peruvian girl carries her baby sister on her back beside the massive church doors of Iglesia de la Compania de Jesus in Cusco s Plaza de Armas.
- Peru, A Peruvian woman with her child slung on her back shops at Santuranticuy market, held in Cusco on Christmas Eve every year.
- Peru, Native Indian women lead their llamas past the ruins of Saqsaywaman, built by the Incas on pre-Inca foundations.
- Peru, Santuranticuy market is held in the main square of Cusco once a year on Christmas eve. Items for sale are related to Christmas.
- Peru, An old Indigenous Indian lady at Cusco.
- Peru, A man shares a joke with a group of native Indian women in traditional costume. Their saucer-shaped hats, beautifully decorated red jackets, black skirts and hand-woven woollen blankets round their shoulders are typical of the region.
- Peru, One of the steep stone pedestrian streets at Chinchero, an attractive Andean market town built on a hillside.
- Peru, An old woman in traditional Indian costume with her round, saucer-shaped hat decorated with fresh flowers.