The Cenotaph of Maharajah Ranjit Singh,the founder of the Sikh Empire,lies just outside the precinct of the Badshahi Mosque.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- asiático (lugares y cosas)
- asiático (perteneciente a Asia)
- AWL Images
- Badshahi Mosque
- estación de policía
- fotografía (arte)
- imagen a color
- medio-oriental (relativo al Oriente Medio)
- Medio Oriente
- musulmán (hombre y mujer)
- sacar fotos
- The domes and cupolas of the 17th-century Badshahi Mosque enliven the Lahore skyline.
- Completed in 1676 AD by the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb,Badshahi Mosque can accommodate 60,000 worshippers in its courtyard. Four minarets sour above the mosque's corners.
- Completed in 1676 AD by the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb,Badshahi Mosque can accommodate 60,000 worshippers in its courtyard
- The Sultan Said bin Taimour Mosque in the Al Khuwair district of Muscat.
- The Great Mosque in Mughal style at sunset
- The Shah I Zandah Necropolis, built on the southern slopes of Afrasaib Hill over a period of 900 years from 11th to 19th centuries. It developed around the tomb of Kusam ibn Abbas, a cousin and companion of the Prophet who was with the first Arab armies in Transoxiana and died at Samarkand in 677.
- Turkey, Central Anatolia, Ankara, Kocatepe Camii mosque and Anit Kabir Ataturk mausoleum
- Turkey, Central Anatolia, Ankara,
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Jehangir's Mausoleum. Built in 1637 AD by his son,Shah Jahan,the marble and sandstone tomb of the Mughal emperor is decorated with pietra dura.
- Oman,Muscat,Ghala,Al Ghubrah (Grand Mosque) Mosque. The mosque,a magnificent example of modern islamic architecture,was built for the nation by Sultan Qaboos to mark the 30th year of his reign and is open,at certain times,to non-Muslims.
- The tall minaret of the private mosque within Sultan Qaboos's palace in Salalah.
- The crumbling shrine of the holy lady,Bib Maryam,stands high on a cliff-top.
- The unusual Jamee al Hamoda mosque has 52 domes,which have hidden ventilation ducts. Constructed in the 11th Century AD it was restored in 1990AD
- The Crescent and short spire on top of a small wooden mosque at Ras al Jinz on the edge of the desert
- The massive central tower of Nizwa Fort is more than 150 feet high and took over 12 years to build in the 17th Century by Imam Sultan bin Saif bin Malik Al Ya'arubi.
- The archways and solid pillars of an old mosque in the village of Afi Sefalah