A shaft of sunlight in the late afternoon brings out the magnificent coral pink colour of Greater Flamingos feeding in shallow water surrounded by the mud flats of seasonal Lake Ndutu.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- africano (lugares y cosas)
- africano (perteneciente a Africa)
- animal africano
- AWL Images
- Caribbean flamingo
- coto de caza
- dar de comer
- fauna silvestre
- fotografía (arte)
- imagen a color
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- pájaro africano
- parque nacional
- protección (ambiental)
- República Unida de Tanzania
- reserva natural
- sacar fotos
- A white headed vulture flies in to join other vultures in demolishing the remains of a kill on plains teeming with wildlife near the boundary of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area near Ndutu and the Serengeti National Park.
- Common ostriches run across open plains near the boundary of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and the Serengeti National Park.Ngorongoro and Serengeti are two contiguous protected areas, which support the greatest concentrations of wildlife left on earth today
- Large herds of white-bearded wildebeest,the vanguard of the annual migration,on the plains of the western Serengeti
- A fine bull elephant feeds along the rim of the world famous Ngorongoro Crater.The craters 102 square mile floor and the surrounding highlands are spectacular for wildlife.
- A herd of elephants moves in single file after drinking from a freshwater pool near Lake Ndutu,a seasonal lake that borders the Serengeti National Park.A number of elephants in this area are tuskless,a genetic abnormality that does not seem to affect them adversely.
- A herd of elephants drinks from a freshwater pool near Lake Ndutu,a seasonal lake that borders the Serengeti National Park.A number of elephants in this area are tuskless,a genetic abnormality that does not seem to affect them adversely.
- A lioness is given an enthusiastic welcome by her three cubs.
- A male Kori bustard displays to its mate. In so doing,it inflates its throat ruff and chest,lowers it wings and lifts its tail to reveal a mass of soft white undertail-coverts.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Hippos wallow in a small freshwater lake on the floor of the world famous Ngorongoro Crater.The craters 102 square mile floor is spectacular for wildlife.
- A finely maned lion with scars on his nose caused by fighting other lions.
- Wildebeet stampede across the plains during their annual cycle of migration.
- Grant's gazelles on the mud flats of Lake Ndutu,a seasonal lake that borders the Serengeti National Park.This species is found throughout the Eastern Branch of the Great Rift Valley system.
- A cheetah treads wearily as it slowly and intently stalks its prey.
- Tens of thousands of lesser flamingos (Phoeniconaias minor) line the shores of Lake Bogoria,feeding on blue-green algae (Spirulina platensis) that grows profusely in its warm alkaline waters.
- The alkaline waters of Lake Bogoria are a favourite haunt of lesser flamingos because the blue-green algae upon which they feed grows prolifically in the lake's shallow waters. The barren shoreline is dotted with steam jets and geysers reflecting its volcanic origins.
- Greater flamingos (Phoenicopterus ruber) stand watch over their eggs and chicks at Lake Bogoria. Only on very rare occasions do the birds breed on this warm,alkaline lake.