A crocodile on a sandbank in Stiegler's Gorge,Rufiji river
Con derechos protegidos
Artista: AWL Images
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- africano (lugares y cosas)
- africano (perteneciente a Africa)
- animal africano
- AWL Images
- coto de caza
- fauna silvestre
- fotografía (arte)
- imagen a color
- línea de la playa
- protección (ambiental)
- República Unida de Tanzania
- reserva natural
- sacar fotos
- UNESCO patrimonio de la humanidad
- A huge Nile crocodile heads for water in Lake Tagalala,which is nourished by the floodwaters of the Rufiji River. The Selous Game Reserve covers 48,000 square kilometres and is one of the largest protected areas in the world. Declared a World Heritage Site in 1982,Selous is arguably one of Africa's most pristine wildernesses.
- A white headed vulture flies in to join other vultures in demolishing the remains of a kill on plains teeming with wildlife near the boundary of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area near Ndutu and the Serengeti National Park.
- Common ostriches run across open plains near the boundary of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and the Serengeti National Park.Ngorongoro and Serengeti are two contiguous protected areas, which support the greatest concentrations of wildlife left on earth today
- A cheetah treads wearily as it slowly and intently stalks its prey.
- A finely maned lion with scars on his nose caused by fighting other lions.
- A shaft of sunlight in the late afternoon brings out the magnificent coral pink colour of Greater Flamingos feeding in shallow water surrounded by the mud flats of seasonal Lake Ndutu.
- Wildebeet stampede across the plains during their annual cycle of migration.
- Grant's gazelles on the mud flats of Lake Ndutu,a seasonal lake that borders the Serengeti National Park.This species is found throughout the Eastern Branch of the Great Rift Valley system.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- A herd of elephants moves in single file after drinking from a freshwater pool near Lake Ndutu,a seasonal lake that borders the Serengeti National Park.A number of elephants in this area are tuskless,a genetic abnormality that does not seem to affect them adversely.
- A herd of elephants drinks from a freshwater pool near Lake Ndutu,a seasonal lake that borders the Serengeti National Park.A number of elephants in this area are tuskless,a genetic abnormality that does not seem to affect them adversely.
- A lioness is given an enthusiastic welcome by her three cubs.
- A black rhino mother and offspring are dwarfed by their surroundings in the world famous Ngorongoro Crater. The craters 102 square mile floor is spectacular for wildlife.
- A lone black rhino is dwarfed by its surroundings in the world famous Ngorongoro Crater. The craters 102 square mile floor is spectacular for wildlife.
- A fine bull elephant feeds along the rim of the world famous Ngorongoro Crater.The craters 102 square mile floor and the surrounding highlands are spectacular for wildlife.
- Large herds of white-bearded wildebeest,the vanguard of the annual migration,on the plains of the western Serengeti
- Blackfaced Vervet monkey