Detail of a mural made of painted ceramic tiles on a wall in a street in Seville showing a Sevillian street scene.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
- Mural of one of the historic Spanish kings made from painted ceramic tiles,adorns the wall of a house in the Santa Cruz district of Seville,Spain
- Lines of terracotta tiles on a roof in Seville,Spain
- Young boys process a decorated crucifix through the narrow streets of the Santa Cruz district of Seville in the build up to a Catholic fiesta.
- A picture made of painted ceramic tiles depicting a haloed shepherdess with child and sheep,Seville,Spain
- Painted ceramic mural at the entrance to a tapas bar in the Santa Cruz district of Seville,Spain
- Map of Italy and the Mediterranean made out of ceramic tiles on a street in Seville,Spain
- A narrow passage leads under one of the highly decorated houses in Seville's old Jewish Quarter.
- Spain,Andalucia,Seville. An elegant ceramic sign with wrought iron lanterns on a street corner in Plaza del Altozano.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- A painted ceramic mural depicting Santa Teresa praying before a cross,on a wall in Seville,Spain
- Interior of a bar in the Santa Cruz district of Seville,Spain
- Plaza del Triunfo with the backdrop of the Real Alcazar Palace,Seville,Spain
- The elegant wrought iron balustrade of a balcony on a mansion in Seville's Barrio Santa Cruz.
- La Giralda,the striking Moorish bell tower of Seville's Cathedral is the city's most famous landmark.
- An ornate stone urn in the Real Alcazar Palace in Seville,Spain
- A tiled picture of Mary and Jesus on a street in Seville,Spain
- The roof of Seville's cathedral is a sea of Gothic spires.