An arched cloister in The Monastery of Santa Maria de Valvanera sits in a quiet side valley of the Rio Najerilla. Dating back as far as the 9th Century,the current temple was built in the 15th century with additions to the monastery in the 20th Century
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
- The Monastery of Santa Maria de Valvanera sits in a quiet side valley of the Rio Najerilla. Dating back as far as the 9th Century,the current temple was built in the 15th century with additions to the monastery in the 20th Century
- Spain,Castilla-Leon,Segovia. Decorative columns in the Cathedral's cloisters; finished in the 1720s,it was one of Spain's last major gothic buildings.
- Detail of the arches and moorish influence in the Patio de los Leones in the The Palacio Nazaries of the Alhambra
- The Monastery of Suso at San Millan de la Cogolla was built to commemorate a hermit saint called Millan who lived in caves on the spot devoting his life to prayer in the 4th & 5th centuries AD.
- The 15th Century church in Najera has distinctive reddish brick and rounded buttresses. Najera beccame the seat of the Kings of Navarra after the Moors took Pamplona in 918AD. It is one of the towns pilgrims visit along the Camino de Santiago.
- The ornate carved portal of San Esteban Protomartir,the Catholic church in Abalos.
- The door of one of the winery warehouses at the old railway siding at Haro previously used by the wineries to transport the Rioja wine to Bilbao
- Carved figurines of two of the Twelve Apostles which surround the elegant carved portal of the 16th Century church of Santo Tomas in Haro.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- The carved portal of the Catholic church in Abalos,San Esteban Protomartir
- Moni Arkadi Monastery, Crete, Greece
- Preveli Monastery, Crete, Greece
- A statue of Santo Domingo over the portal of the cathedral of Santo Domingo,an important stop for pilgrims following the St James's Way. The cathedral is a magnificent example of protgothic architcture with a more recent Baroque tower
- Storks nest on the bell tower of San Mateo Church
- St Marks Square St Marks Cathedral
- Closeup of the highly decorated Norman cloisters at Monreale Cathedral,near Palermo,Sicily
- The roof of Seville's cathedral is a sea of Gothic spires.