The heavily buttressed walls of the 13th Century Castillo de Davalillo are set on a hilltop with commanding views over the Ebro Valley. Now surrounded by peaceful vineyards,it was once a strategic defensive position.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
- Segovia's Alcazar,or fortified palace,originally dates from the 14th and 15th centuries but was virtually rebuilt following a fire in 1862. It is believed to be the model for Disneyland's Californian castle.
- The 15th Century church in Najera has distinctive reddish brick and rounded buttresses. Najera beccame the seat of the Kings of Navarra after the Moors took Pamplona in 918AD. It is one of the towns pilgrims visit along the Camino de Santiago.
- The ornate carved portal of San Esteban Protomartir,the Catholic church in Abalos.
- Chozo de Puerto Rubio,an old beehive-shaped shepherd's hut,now surrounded by vineyards
- Grapes on the vine in a vineyard in the Ebro Valley will be harvested to produce the region's famous Rioja wine
- Tourists sit in front of the imposing towers of the mediaeval castle. Francisco Pizarro,the conqueror of Peru,was born here.
- Malta,Valletta. A speedboat enters Valletta's Grand Harbour passing in front of Fort St Angelo.
- An old man walks down a quiet side street in Ezcaray
Más imágenes relacionadas
- At the end of a bull fight in Autol,two boys undergo a test of courage by lying motionless in a double bed in the middle of the bullfighting ring while their friends goad a steer to charge as close as they can to the bed
- At the end of a bull fight in Autol,young steers are released into the ring and local children and young men display their courage by enticing the steer to charge them before leaping to safety
- Spectators watch as a bull enters the ring at the start of a bullfight in Autol
- Statue of a dinosaur at the site of dinosaur footprints at La Virgen del Campo. La Rioja Baja conserves some of the most important ichnite remains,fossils and dinosaur footprints in the world.
- The Monastery of Suso at San Millan de la Cogolla was built to commemorate a hermit saint called Millan who lived in caves on the spot devoting his life to prayer in the 4th & 5th centuries AD.
- An arched cloister in The Monastery of Santa Maria de Valvanera sits in a quiet side valley of the Rio Najerilla. Dating back as far as the 9th Century,the current temple was built in the 15th century with additions to the monastery in the 20th Century
- The Monastery of Santa Maria de Valvanera sits in a quiet side valley of the Rio Najerilla. Dating back as far as the 9th Century,the current temple was built in the 15th century with additions to the monastery in the 20th Century
- An old cobbled bridge,dating back to medieval times,crosses the Rio Iregua to reach the whitewashed houses of Villanueva de Cameros