A door knocker on a house in the small hill top village of Briones
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- Spain,Andalucia,Seville. An elegant doorway to a house along Calle Betis on the south side of the Rio Guadalquivir.
- An effigy of Mary is prepared to be paraded through the streets of Seville during one of the many religious processions.
- The ornate carved portal of San Esteban Protomartir,the Catholic church in Abalos.
- The door of one of the winery warehouses at the old railway siding at Haro previously used by the wineries to transport the Rioja wine to Bilbao
- The impressive carved portica of the renaissance convent of La Piedad looks across the courtyard at the recently converted hotel,Senorio de Casalareinna converted from part of the convent
- The entrance to an old disused winery in the village of Abalos
- The carved portal of the Catholic church in Abalos,San Esteban Protomartir
- The Hand of Fatima on a traditional wooden door in the kasbah of Tangier,the highest point in the city. The hand protects the house from the evil eye.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Detail of a mural made of painted ceramic tiles on a wall in a street in Seville showing a Sevillian street scene.
- Mural of one of the historic Spanish kings made from painted ceramic tiles,adorns the wall of a house in the Santa Cruz district of Seville,Spain
- Young boys process a decorated crucifix through the narrow streets of the Santa Cruz district of Seville in the build up to a Catholic fiesta.
- Many hands help support the base of a human castle during the festival of La Merce in Barcelona. The formation of castells (human towers) is a Catalan tradition usually performed at festivals throughout Catalunya.
- A castell (human castle) nears completion as the last performers scramble to the top,during the festival of La Merce in Barcelona. The formation of castells (human towers) is a Catalan tradition usually performed at festivals throughout Catalunya.
- A rider on horseback speeds through the crowd attempting to strike a target with a lance. The event held in Ciutadella on the Balearic Island of Menorca is part of the festival of Sant Joan (Saint John) that celebrates the island's cavallers (horsemen).
- A trumpeter plays charanga to accompany Gigantic plaster heads as they are processed through the streets of the village of Castanares during the festival of Giants and Bigheads (Gigantes y Cabezados)
- The striking centre-piece Ysios winery,designed by world renowned architect Santiago Calatrava,protrudes from the undulating aluminium roof like the prow of a ship Ysios Winery designed by Santiago Calatrava,Leza Alava,Spain