Ornate shuttered windows and balustrades on a mansion in the old part of Haro
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
- Details of carved armorial shields and a window and wrought iron balcony on a mansion in Haro
- Carved figurines of two of the Twelve Apostles which surround the elegant carved portal of the 16th Century church of Santo Tomas in Haro.
- The elegant wrought iron balustrade of a balcony on a mansion in Seville's Barrio Santa Cruz.
- An old man walks down a quiet side street in Ezcaray
- The ornate carved portal of San Esteban Protomartir,the Catholic church in Abalos.
- A door knocker on a house in the small hill top village of Briones
- The door of one of the winery warehouses at the old railway siding at Haro previously used by the wineries to transport the Rioja wine to Bilbao
- A statue of girls and children holding grapes to celebrate the wine harvest stands beside the entrance to Muga Winery on a stone plinth surrounded by flower pots
Más imágenes relacionadas
- The entrance to Muga Winery is covered by a vine and flanked by stone and ceramic flower pots
- The distinctive tower of Vina Tondonia winery
- Wrought iron gate at the entrance to La Rioja Alta winery
- The impressive carved portica of the renaissance convent of La Piedad looks across the courtyard at the recently converted hotel,Senorio de Casalareinna converted from part fo the convent
- The impressive carved portica of the renaissance convent of La Piedad looks across the courtyard at the recently converted hotel,Senorio de Casalareinna converted from part of the convent
- Barrels of Rioja wine in the underground cellars at Muga winery
- The foreman of works inspects barrels of Rioja wine in the underground cellars at Muga winery
- All the Rioja wine at Muga winery is aged in oak casks in underground cellars