The impressive carved portica of the renaissance convent of La Piedad looks across the courtyard at the recently converted hotel,Senorio de Casalareinna converted from part fo the convent
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
- The impressive carved portica of the renaissance convent of La Piedad looks across the courtyard at the recently converted hotel,Senorio de Casalareinna converted from part of the convent
- The ornate carved portal of San Esteban Protomartir,the Catholic church in Abalos.
- The carved portal of the Catholic church in Abalos,San Esteban Protomartir
- The door of one of the winery warehouses at the old railway siding at Haro previously used by the wineries to transport the Rioja wine to Bilbao
- The entrance to an old disused winery in the village of Abalos
- A door knocker on a house in the small hill top village of Briones
- The entrance to Muga Winery is covered by a vine and flanked by stone and ceramic flower pots
- Details of carved armorial shields and a window and wrought iron balcony on a mansion in Haro
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Spain,Andalucia,Seville. An elegant doorway to a house along Calle Betis on the south side of the Rio Guadalquivir.
- An effigy of Mary is prepared to be paraded through the streets of Seville during one of the many religious processions.
- Wrought iron gate at the entrance to La Rioja Alta winery
- Carved figurines of two of the Twelve Apostles which surround the elegant carved portal of the 16th Century church of Santo Tomas in Haro.
- Ornate shuttered windows and balustrades on a mansion in the old part of Haro
- The twin bell towers of the Church of San Francisco Javier flank its elaborately carved portal
- Old Ibethencan woman sitting on seat in doorway
- St Marks Square St Marks Cathedral