The impressive carved portica of the renaissance convent of La Piedad looks across the courtyard at the recently converted hotel,Senorio de Casalareinna converted from part of the convent
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
- The impressive carved portica of the renaissance convent of La Piedad looks across the courtyard at the recently converted hotel,Senorio de Casalareinna converted from part fo the convent
- The ornate carved portal of San Esteban Protomartir,the Catholic church in Abalos.
- The carved portal of the Catholic church in Abalos,San Esteban Protomartir
- The door of one of the winery warehouses at the old railway siding at Haro previously used by the wineries to transport the Rioja wine to Bilbao
- The entrance to an old disused winery in the village of Abalos
- A door knocker on a house in the small hill top village of Briones
- Details of carved armorial shields and a window and wrought iron balcony on a mansion in Haro
- An effigy of Mary is prepared to be paraded through the streets of Seville during one of the many religious processions.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- The entrance to Muga Winery is covered by a vine and flanked by stone and ceramic flower pots
- Wrought iron gate at the entrance to La Rioja Alta winery
- The twin bell towers of the Church of San Francisco Javier flank its elaborately carved portal
- St Marks Square St Marks Cathedral
- Ruined temple and columns at the Forum
- Spain,Andalucia,Seville. An elegant doorway to a house along Calle Betis on the south side of the Rio Guadalquivir.
- The fine Baroque entrance of a house in Seville's Barrio Santa Cruz,Spain
- An old man walks down a quiet side street in Ezcaray