Details of carved armorial shields and a window and wrought iron balcony on a mansion in Haro
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- Ornate shuttered windows and balustrades on a mansion in the old part of Haro
- Church of the Virgin del Socorro.
- Detail of the exterior of the Mezquita,showing the Moorish influence.
- St Marks Square St Marks Cathedral
- The ornate carved portal of San Esteban Protomartir,the Catholic church in Abalos.
- The door of one of the winery warehouses at the old railway siding at Haro previously used by the wineries to transport the Rioja wine to Bilbao
- Wrought iron gate at the entrance to La Rioja Alta winery
- Carved figurines of two of the Twelve Apostles which surround the elegant carved portal of the 16th Century church of Santo Tomas in Haro.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- The impressive carved portica of the renaissance convent of La Piedad looks across the courtyard at the recently converted hotel,Senorio de Casalareinna converted from part of the convent
- The carved portal of the Catholic church in Abalos,San Esteban Protomartir
- An elegant town mansion with its glassed-in balcony,shuttered windows,wrought iron balconies and beautiful ceramic tiles
- The Stadhuis,or town hall,in the Burg at Bruges. Dating originally from the 14th century,this is the oldest (but much restored) town hall in Belgium. The statues in its niches depict the Counts and Countesses of Flanders.
- St Mark's Square,St Mark's Cathedral
- An old man walks down a quiet side street in Ezcaray
- The striking centre-piece Ysios winery,designed by world renowned architect Santiago Calatrava,protrudes from the undulating aluminium roof like the prow of a ship Ysios Winery designed by Santiago Calatrava,Leza Alava,Spain
- A door knocker on a house in the small hill top village of Briones