A tasting room at the family owned Vina Hermosa winery
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
- A tasting room at the family owned Vina Hermosa winery
- The tasting room of the wine club at Vina Hermosa winery
- Bottles of Vina Hermosa Reserva 2001 lie in a crate ready for labelling in the wine cellar at the family owned Vina Hermosa winery. 2001 is deemed to have been one of the best years in the history of Rioja wine.
- A bottle of Vina Hermosa Reserva 2001 in the wine cellar at the family owned Vina Hermosa winery. 2001 is deemed to have been one of the best years in the history of Rioja wine.
- Tools for making wine barrels in the cooper's workshop at Muga winery
- An old bottling machine inside a disused winery in the village of Abalos
- A statue of girls and children holding grapes to celebrate the wine harvest stands beside the entrance to Muga Winery on a stone plinth surrounded by flower pots
- Barrels of Rioja wine in the underground cellars at Muga winery
Más imágenes relacionadas
- The foreman of works inspects barrels of Rioja wine in the underground cellars at Muga winery
- All the Rioja wine at Muga winery is aged in oak casks in underground cellars
- Bottles of Muga Reserva and Torre Muga on top of new wine barrels at Muga winery
- Racks of wine bottles maturing in an underground cellar at Bodega Real Divisa winery in the village of Abalos. This is one of the oldest wineries in Spain dating back to the 14th Century.
- The entrance to an old disused winery in the village of Abalos
- The entrance to Muga Winery is covered by a vine and flanked by stone and ceramic flower pots
- The distinctive tower of Vina Tondonia winery
- Bottles of Rioja wine are stored in huge racks at Ysios winery. This modern,almost futuristic winery was designed by world-renowned architect,Santiago Calatrava