England,London. The Tower of London & Tower Bridge. The Tower of London was first built in 1078 by William the Conqueror(1066-1087) and was completed by William II who was tragically killed by Walter Tyrell in a hunting accident in the New Forest. During the Tower's history it has been a palace,prison,treasury,zoo and arsenal. The Crown Jewels are housed in the tower.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- atracción turística
- AWL Images
- ciudad capital
- destino (lugar)
- destino turistico
- europeo (lugares y cosas)
- fotografía (arte)
- Gran Bretaña
- imagen a color
- lugar de interés
- Reino Unido
- sacar fotos
- Torre de Londres
- England, London.Tower Bridge was completed in 1894, after eight years of construction.When it was built, Tower Bridge was the largest and most sophisticated bascule bridge ever built.
- England,London. Commissioned by Queen Victoria to commemorate her late consort,Prince Albert. This large statue of Prince Albert in Hyde Park,is seated in a vast Gothic shrine. It includes a frieze with 169 carved figures,angels and virtues higher up and separate groups representing the Continents,Industrial Arts and Sciences.
- England,London. The Royal Albert Hall of Arts and Sciences is an arts venue dedicated to Queen Victoria's husband and consort,Prince Albert. It is situated in the Knightsbridge area of the City of Westminster.
- England,London. Canal Barge Festival in Little Venice,North London.
- England,London. Covent Garden - this name was given,during the reign of King John (1199-1216),to a 40-acre (16 ha) patch in the county of Middlesex.
- England,London. This narrow wedge-shaped pub is jammed against the railway line at Blackfriars. It was built in 1875 near the site of a thirteenth century Dominican Priory,which gives the area its name and was the inspiration for the pubs design.
- England,London. Walking beside the River Thames near to Hammersmith Bridge.
- Trumpter at changing of the Guard
Más imágenes relacionadas
- London's famous Clock Tower,Big Ben,is viewed from behind another English icon - the red phone booth. Big Ben's name actually comes from the 13 tonne bell hanging inside the tower and named after its commissioner,Benjamin Hall
- The White Tower at the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- A tour boat on the River Thames passes the Tower of London. The original entrance to Traitor's Gate can be seen on the waterline.
- The Tower of London, London, England, United Kingdom
- Interior of the Bloody Tower at the Tower of London.
- England,London. Fountain in the middle of Trafalgar Square. Added in 1845 (and substantially remodelled in 1939 by Lutyens) the two granite fountains in the Square feature mermen,mermaids and dolphins in bronze.
- The ornate face of London's iconic Clock Tower known as Big Ben. The tower actually gained its nickname from the 13 tonne bell hanging inside its structure which was named after commissioner Benjamin Hall.
- The ornate face of London's iconic Clock Tower known as Big Ben. The tower actually gained its nickname from the 13 tonne bell hanging inside which was named after its commissioner Benjamin Hall.