Trumpter at changing of the Guard
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- atracción turística
- AWL Images
- Buckingham Palace
- ciudad capital
- europeo (lugares y cosas)
- fotografía (arte)
- fuerza armada
- Gran Bretaña
- imagen a color
- instrumento musical
- lugar de interés
- piel de oso
- Reino Unido
- Relevo de guardia
- Royal Palace
- sacar fotos
- England, London.Tower Bridge was completed in 1894, after eight years of construction.When it was built, Tower Bridge was the largest and most sophisticated bascule bridge ever built.
- England,London. Commissioned by Queen Victoria to commemorate her late consort,Prince Albert. This large statue of Prince Albert in Hyde Park,is seated in a vast Gothic shrine. It includes a frieze with 169 carved figures,angels and virtues higher up and separate groups representing the Continents,Industrial Arts and Sciences.
- England,London. The Royal Albert Hall of Arts and Sciences is an arts venue dedicated to Queen Victoria's husband and consort,Prince Albert. It is situated in the Knightsbridge area of the City of Westminster.
- Band at Buckingham Palace London, England
- England,London. The Tower of London & Tower Bridge. The Tower of London was first built in 1078 by William the Conqueror(1066-1087) and was completed by William II who was tragically killed by Walter Tyrell in a hunting accident in the New Forest. During the Tower's history it has been a palace,prison,treasury,zoo and arsenal. The Crown Jewels are housed in the tower.
- Queen's Guard, Buckingham Palace London, England
- Buckingham Palace is the official London residence of the British monarch. The palace,originally known as Buckingham House (and still nicknamed Buck House by the royal family),was a large townhouse built for the Duke of Buckingham in 1703 and entered into the possession of the royal family when acquired by King George III in 1762 as a private residence.
- Buckingham Palace is the official London residence of the British monarch. The palace,originally known as Buckingham House (and still nicknamed Buck House by the royal family),was a large townhouse built for the Duke of Buckingham in 1703 and entered into the posession of the royal family when acquired by King George III in 1762 as a private residence.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Buckingham Palace and Guards London, England
- Changing of the Guard, Buckingham Palace, London, England
- Royal Guard Parade Buckingham Palace, London, England
- England,London. Canal Barge Festival in Little Venice,North London.
- London's famous Clock Tower,Big Ben,is viewed from behind another English icon - the red phone booth. Big Ben's name actually comes from the 13 tonne bell hanging inside the tower and named after its commissioner,Benjamin Hall
- Millennium Dome viewed from the River Thames in the early morning
- Changing of the Guard Buckingham Palace London, England
- England,London. Walking beside the River Thames near to Hammersmith Bridge.