Ibn Tulun,the largest and oldest mosque in Cairo,completed in 879 AD. Cairo,Egypt.
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- África del Norte
- africano (lugares y cosas)
- africano (perteneciente a Africa)
- AWL Images
- El Cairo
- fotografía (arte)
- imagen a color
- Julian Love
- medio-oriental (lugares y cosas)
- medio-oriental (relativo al Oriente Medio)
- Medio Oriente
- Mosque of Ibn Tulun
- musulmán (hombre y mujer)
- sacar fotos
- The enormous courtyard of the Ibn Tulun Mosque,built in the 9th century,the largest and one of the oldest mosques in Cairo,Egypt
- The enormous courtyard of the Ibn Tulun Mosque,built in the 9th century,the largest and one of the oldest mosques in Cairo.
- The Madersa of Al-Gawli stands beside the Ibn Tulun Mosque in Islamic Cairo,Egypt
- The City of the Dead,Cairo. Originally located beyond the walls,the City of the Dead was where the ruling families of medieval Cairo built mausoleums to entomb their dead. Traditionally guardians would live inside the tombs to keep them in good order and protect them from looters. In modern times,overpopulation and povery means it has become home to over 2m people.
- A group of young Egyptians walks across the courtyard of the Al Azhar mosque after Friday prayers.
- The Ottoman style mosque of Mohammed Ali stands on top of the Citadel,looking out over Islamic Cairo,Egypt
- Sunset over the mausoleums of the City of the Dead,Cairo,Egypt
- The Ottoman style mosque of Mohammed Ali in the Citadel,looking out over Islamic Cairo,Egypt
Más imágenes relacionadas
- The minarets of Sultan Hassan mosque (completed 1362) and Al Raifi mosque (1912) in Cairo,Egypt.
- View across Cairo from the top of the Blue Mosque,looking West across to modern Cairo and the pyramids in the distance. Cairo is now one of the largest cities in the world with more than 18m people.
- An old Egyptian man walks through the Al Azhar mosque in Cairo.
- The minarets of the splendid Sultan Hassan mosque silhouetted at sunset,Cairo,Egypt
- View across the sprawling necropolis of the City of the Dead,also known as the Eastern Cemetery,Cairo,Egypt
- The minarets of the beautiful Sultan Hassan Mosque silhouetted against the setting sun,Cairo,Egypt
- The minarets of the Al-Azhar Mosque in Islamic Cairo,Egypt
- Egyptian men waiting under the arches in the courtyard of the Al Azhar mosque in Cairo.