Tea plantation in the mountains of southern Uganda, East Africa, Africa
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
* Precio final basado en el uso, no en el tamaño del archivo.
Palabras clave relacionadas
- africano (lugares y cosas)
- africano (perteneciente a Africa)
- aire libre
- al aire libre
- destino turistico
- fotografía (arte)
- imagen a color
- plantación de té
- sacar fotos
- vista de lo alto
- Mountainous scenery in southern Uganda, East Africa, Africa
- A Konso village set in dramatic scenery in southwest Ethiopia.The Konso people are very industrious farmers,cultivating poor soil on terraces,which are buttressed with dry-stone walls. They share a number of customs with their neighbours,the Borana. They both worship the sky God,Waq,and both have an ancestor cult.
- View of the side of the River Nile with the Temple of Deir El Bahari in the background, Thebes, Egypt, North Africa, Africa
- Terraced cultivation on a ledge of the western scarp of the Abysinnian Rift Valley at Ankober.Ethiopia is a land of vast horizons and dramatic scenery. The weathered mountains in the Ethiopian Highlands exhibit layer upon layer of volcanic material, which built the plateau into Africas most extensive upland region.
- View over Tea Estate, Tamil Nadu, India, Asia
- Early morning mist over tea plantations, near Munnar, Kerala, India, Asia
- View over tea plantations, near Munnar, Kerala, India, Asia
- Emintizght village, Tafraoute, Morocco, North Africa
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Girl holding yellow Meskel flowers in a fertile green wheat field after the rains, The Ethiopian Highlands, Ethiopia, Africa
- Lake Nyabikere, Uganda, East Africa, Africa
- Terraced vegetable fields and farm land belonging to Berber farmers in the High Atlas Mountains, Morocco, North Africa, Africa
- Village of Masango, Cibitoke Province, Burundi, Africa
- A fine view from the western scarp of the Abyssinian Rift, just south of Debre Sina where the accumulated layers of basaltic lavas and tuffs lie 3,000 feet thick. The western scarp in this region rises to over 11,000 feet above sea level
- Rich farming country close to the western scarp of the Abyssinian Rift, just north of Debre Sina. Ethiopia is a land of vast horizons and dramatic scenery. Every inch of fertile land is cultivated by hand to feed Ethiopia's population of over 60 million.Agriculture forms the background of the countrys economy with 90 percent of its population earning a living from the land.
- Rich farming country on a highland plateau north of Debre Sina. Ethiopia is a land of vast horizons and dramatic scenery. Every inch of fertile land is cultivated by hand to feed Ethiopias population of over 60 million.Agriculture forms the background of the countrys economy with 90 percent of its population earning a living from the land.
- Hillside farmland with vineyards near the Doric Temple of Segesta in the Province of Trapani in Sicily, Italy