Graphene nanotube, illustration.
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
- Graphene nanotubes, illustration.
- Graphene buckyballs, illustration.
- Graphene buckyball model, illustration.
- Looking thorough graphene nanotube, illustration.
- Graphene nanotubes, conceptual illustration. Graphene nanotube , Nanotechnology concept.
- Graphene nanotubes, conceptual illustration. Graphene nanotubes.
- Graphene sheets, illustration.
- Graphene is composed of carbon atoms distributed in hexagonal pattern, illustration.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Graphene sheet structure, illustration.
- Graphene sheet, illustration. Graphene sheets structure.
- Carbon nanotube
- Molecular model of Carbon nanotube. Computer artwork.
- Conceptual image illustrating carbon nanotubes being produced, or grown. Computer artwork.
- Graphene is an allotrope of carbon in which carbon atoms are arranged in a monolayer and bonded covalently forming a hexagonal structure. The material is around 100 times stronger than steel by weight, and transports electrons very efficiently
- Graphene supercapacitor batteries, conceptual illustration.
- Medical nanoparticle. Conceptual illustration showing a modified-release dosage capsule containing a C60 buckyball (blue) doped with another atom (gold). It is thought that one day the ability of buckyballs to trap atoms within it might benefit the medical community. For example, they may be used to deliver medicines to specific tissues and cells.