Illustration of an androgynous head engraved with the letters of the DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) alphabet.
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
- Illustration of an androgynous head engraved with the letters of the DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) alphabet. The background represents a small section of human DNA.
- Illustration of similar or identical heads engraved with the letters of the DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) alphabet (taken from a small section of human DNA).
- Cut-out faces overlaid with an identical sample of DNA (sequence from Homo sapiens chromosome 1)
- Genetic engineering, conceptual illustration.
- Letters of DNA alphabet floating on the surface of a culture in a petri dish. Computer generated image.
- DNA molecules, illustration. Dna double helix molecules.
- Double helix DNA molecules, illustration.
- DNA molecules, illustration.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- X and Y chromosomes, illustration.
- Waves of DNA. Computer artwork.
- Conceptual image of cultures in petri dishes containing genetic material. Computer artwork.
- Conceptual image of cultures in a petri dish containing genetic material. Computer artwork.
- Giant pills colour coded and marked with the four bases of DNA lying in a series of ancient, tomb-like rooms inscribed with human dna sequences. Conceptual image illustrating both the primordial nature of most of the sequences that makes up the human genome, and the impact of medical interventions based on DNA sequencing. Computer generated image
- Genetic code, conceptual illustration.
- Human karyotype, computer illustration. A karyotype is the complete set of chromosomes of an organism. Humans have 46 chromosomes in total: 23 inherited from the mother and 23 from the father. The sex chromosomes (labelled XY and XX) determine the individual's gender.
- DNA construction, artwork